Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1959 boat and Lark 35 - needs an id and a new home

1959 boat and Lark 35 - needs an id and a new home 13 years 1 month ago #42427

Hi I'm new to the forums here, I have looked through a bunch of the pics here hoping to id my boat. It has a 35 hp Evinrude Lark Golden Jubilee, Tee Nee trailer and is about 15 ft 3 in long. This was my grandparents, purchased in the late 60's and became mine in the late 90's. Any help will be appreciated and if anyone is interested in purchasing it please let me know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:1959 boat and Lark 35 - needs an id and a new home 13 years 1 month ago #42453

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Welcome Millerman. Some pics of your boat would certainly be most helpful in identifying AND selling your boat. If you need help posting pics, we'd be glad to help. Depending on where you are located, one of us may be able to swing by and take some pics if you don't have a camera. The Golden Jubilee's and TeeNee's are highly regarded here, but a picture or two makes a big difference.

Mark

Re:1959 boat and Lark 35 - needs an id and a new home 13 years 1 month ago #42460

I am looking for a new project. What do ya got? Where are you located? Need pics!

Re:1959 boat and Lark 35 - needs an id and a new home 13 years 1 month ago #42461

Thanks for your patience, I'll try posting pictures again. I have a several, so maybe I'll try putting them in the gallery.

Re:1959 boat and Lark 35 - needs an id and a new home 13 years 1 month ago #42497

Thanks Mark I posted some pics in the original post and also the name of the boat is the "ME TOO" which is partially still on both sides towards the back.

Re:1959 boat and Lark 35 - needs an id and a new home 13 years 1 month ago #42499

Hi Norris the boat is in Ashburnham MA

Re:1959 boat and Lark 35 - needs an id and a new home 13 years 1 month ago #42500

Also thought I should mention that the boat comes with a 12 gal sears cruise tank, fuel line, spare prop and a canvas top. The windshield is not the original so I don't know if the roof will line up with it. The motor has new coils, points, condenser, crank seals, lower unit seals, carb cleaned, water pump all about 7 years ago and has about 20 hours on it since. Sat for three years and started with 6 pulls on the rope. (needs a new battery) Has lots of compression and is clean under the hood. Thanks for reading posts.

Brad

Re: 1959 boat and Lark 35 - needs an id and a new home 13 years 3 weeks ago #43785

Hello, World!!

Re:1959 boat and Lark 35 - needs an id and a new home 13 years 3 weeks ago #43799

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
You may want to post her in the Glassifieds MM, sorry you haven't had any luck with the ID request. Did you check the LoneStar section like Ken suggested? Good luck with the sale.....

Mark

Re:1959 boat and Lark 35 - needs an id and a new home 13 years 3 weeks ago #43801

boy,that looks alot like the boat i gave to my nephew,except his has faux wood planking on the upper deck,if you find out what kind of boat it is please let me know too,this on even came with a golden jubilee too,john
Attachments:

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:1959 boat and Lark 35 - needs an id and a new home 13 years 3 weeks ago #43806

John, a couple of more cranks on the trailer winch could make a world of difference. B)

Todd (aka thetudor)
1964 Custom Craft Aqua Ray
1959 Glastron Seaflite
1959 Tomahawk Spirit

Re:1959 boat and Lark 35 - needs an id and a new home 13 years 3 weeks ago #43807

• Mr. 88
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I think he was a step ahead of everyone else and wanted to be in the right position for when the rains come, and they did!thetudor wrote:

John, a couple of more cranks on the trailer winch could make a world of difference. B)

cool runnings Mr 88

Re:1959 boat and Lark 35 - needs an id and a new home 13 years 3 weeks ago #43824

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply and picture, they are a lot alike. One thing I noticed about both of them that is kinda unique is the white step pads with chrome trim on the top of the rail where you would enter/exit.

Brad

Re:1959 boat and Lark 35 - needs an id and a new home 13 years 3 weeks ago #43825

Thanks Mark and Ken I checked out the lonestars and they are one of the closest I've seen, but I don't think mine is one.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6358 guests and no members online