Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: glasspar sefair sedan parts

glasspar sefair sedan parts 13 years 1 month ago #42313

i apologize in advance i am new to this forum but want to know where i can find the bow section original rub-rail in good condition or new? i need it asap but its got to be a good price as im on a very limited budget and need it o launch my boat for the finish product and will be posting soon until finished... hope to hear from you soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:glasspar sefair sedan parts 13 years 1 month ago #42337

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Welcome aboard Smith. We'd love to see some pics of your Seafair when you get a chance. There are quite a few Glasspar enthusiasts hanging around here from time to time, I'm sure someone will be able to help or advise.

(PS - If you have trouble posting pics, there's an excellent thread in the support section "thumbnailed" at the top with help on that!)

Mark

Re:glasspar sefair sedan parts 13 years 1 month ago #42354

smith0688 wrote:

i apologize in advance i am new to this forum but want to know where i can find the bow section original rub-rail in good condition or new? i need it asap but its got to be a good price as im on a very limited budget and need it o launch my boat for the finish product and will be posting soon until finished... hope to hear from you soon.

Here's a couple of ideas. Check out Wefco products at www.wefcorubber.com

Or head on over to classicglasspars.com. The subject has been discussed there at length, including Part Numbers that are a perfect match for your Seafair. If you ask, you could even join the Florida Glasspar club (regardless of where you live) and get even more detailed advice.

Re:glasspar sefair sedan parts 13 years 1 month ago #42355

smith0688 wrote:

Here's a couple of ideas. Check out Wefco products at www.wefcorubber.com

Or head on over to classicglasspars.com. The subject has been discussed there at length, including Part Numbers that are a perfect match for your Seafair. If you ask, you could even join the Florida Glasspar club (regardless of where you live) and get even more detailed advice.

Re:glasspar sefair sedan parts 13 years 1 month ago #42367

welcome smith,like gbeardmore said,wefco usually has the rubrail,if it doesnt,then try taco marine,they sell rubrail too,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:glasspar sefair sedan parts 13 years 1 month ago #42402

LOve to see some pictures of your Sedan and where the part you need goes so we can be sure of what you need. Where are you located? Brian

Re:glasspar sefair sedan parts 13 years 1 month ago #42640

I had forgot to mention it was the anodized aluminum section to rivet the 2 pieces of the boat deck and hull itself together

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 5730 guests and no members online