• Page:

TOPIC: Interior layout ideas

Interior layout ideas 13 years 1 month ago #42122

• havock
  • havock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am in need of some help/ideas for the interior of my 1962 scamp.
Originally there was 2 sets of back to back seats in the boat. Unfortunately the previous owner tossed the seats because they were in bad shape.
I'm personally not a fan of back to back seats and would prefer 2 rotating seats up front a either a bench or 2 seats to the rear.
I need to be able to get access to the gas tank and battery at the rear of the boat (under a 1 foot transom lip for lack of a better term.)
I am also concerned about noise from the Johnson 40hp motor and making the boat stern heavy since the original seats were closer to the bow.
I would appreciate thoughts, ideas and even pics of interiors of similar boats. I've been looking through the gallery but haven't seen to many interior shots yet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Interior layout ideas 13 years 1 month ago #42125

I guess it's a question of what you like and how much you want to spend. I often browse through the boats on Ebay Motors and save pictures of different boats/seats etc. West Marine and Overton's sell most styles and prices vary greatly. You can check their sites for ideas. Can you post some pictures of your Scamp as it looks now?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 5142 guests and no members online