Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1958 Glastron FireFlite Thinking about this??!!

1958 Glastron FireFlite Thinking about this??!! 13 years 1 month ago #41901

cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130565131470&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:MOTORS:1123

1958 Glastron FireFlite
1958 Glastron FireFlite vintage boat very rare

I asked for more pics. Maybe he will send. Already broken in two.
From what I have looked at and read, this is the best way to get what you want. Meaning knowing that hull and transom is solid.

I believe windshields are not a problem to have made?
Any thoughts?
Why am I a glutton for this type of punishment?
If I am lucky some one else will snatch this one up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Florida's Amphicar restoration destination

Re:1958 Glastron FireFlite Thinking about this??!! 13 years 1 month ago #41919

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5

and transom is solid.

I'd check his work on that transom if you get it Dave, large gaps between the transom and the hull, and only one board and a pair of clamps?!?!? If the hull is in decent shape, (no major damage) it's worth the asking price, IMHO. Lotsa work ahead though! :P The Fireflite's are getting pretty scarce, wonder if he has all the hardware and stuff off the boat? He mentions the Glastron emblems are missing.......just wondering.

Mark

Re:1958 Glastron FireFlite Thinking about this??!! 12 years 10 months ago #50038

Hi Dave I see this is an older post but if he still has it you should jump on it these boats are next to impossible to find to bad its not a 57 but the 58 is just as rare.Could be a very nice investment one things for sure these boats are only going up in value $$$$$ I like the the side look of the fins a true classic.Snag it if you can before someone else.Happy boating

Re:1958 Glastron FireFlite Thinking about this??!! 12 years 10 months ago #50040

Sounds like a deal to me - I have a couple Fireflites waiting in the wings and I wouldn't let them go for that.

Re:1958 Glastron FireFlite Thinking about this??!! 12 years 10 months ago #50043

If it's still out there, grab it. I just staring on my 59 Seaflite and wouldn't mind a little Glastron company. BTW, I believe Kevin Mueller (KevFin) may have pot metal blanks for those emblems for sale. Check his website www.boatsinthebelfry.com

Todd (aka thetudor)
1964 Custom Craft Aqua Ray
1959 Glastron Seaflite
1959 Tomahawk Spirit
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT