Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Confused about Aerocraft year or manufacturer

Confused about Aerocraft year or manufacturer 13 years 1 month ago #41693

:unsure: Greetings All;
New to the forum. Great place, first post. We got a 12' fiberglass boat from the in-laws, a rehab for my son and I. I guessed on the year and model by looking in the library here to get the paperwork done. However, when I found the hull ID plate not knowing where it was, the maker is Water Wonderland, Model F G, Serial #3830. I thought it was an Aerocraft from the plastic decals on the sides, 1962,1964,or 1967. It looked like a Troller FG-12 as I saw some original paint under the current color which was from one of these years,not sure.
So if anyone could help us out with this confusion, it would be greatly appreciated. I checked the Water Wonderland library but nothing I could match up for this project. The transom plate is very dull for a picture so I cant post one and the decal pic I don't have available yet.
Thank you in advance,
Donald :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Confused about Aerocraft year or manufacturer 13 years 1 month ago #41735

Water Wonderland Fiberglass Boat Co. was purchased by AeroCraft (Harwill, Inc. ) circa 1957. Maybe AeroCraft kept badging the boats as Water Wonderland for a while.

There are definate gaps in what is located in the Library here. Not everything is in the various sections.

Andreas

Re:Confused about Aerocraft year or manufacturer 13 years 1 month ago #41770

:) Greetings Andreas,
Thanks for the info. We also got a 1958 Seahorse 5.5 hp motor and pressure fuel tank with this. The in-laws bought the whole package many years ago,so I wonder if this could be a late 50's ('58 or '59) possibly. I'll see what I can dig up in the library here and elsewhere. Thank you for reading my post.
Donald

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6399 guests and one member online