Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Reminder for Beloit Show 2011

Reminder for Beloit Show 2011 13 years 1 month ago #41193

With the boat show just less than a week away, this is just a reminder for what this weekend will look like:

Friday night:

For those of you that reserved a hotel room at Rodeway Inn, you may start checking in at 2 pm.

We will have the usual kick-off dinner at The Rock Bar & Grill. I have made reservations for 6 pm, but I am sure they won't mind that we come a little earlier to sit down at the table and visit. Feel free to visit their website: www.rockbarbeloit.com

Saturday:

I will have signs posted beginning at Rodeway Inn (the hotel I reserved rooms at) directing travelers to Preservation Park. When you arrive at the park, find KevFin or myself and we will make you a name tag on the day of the show.

Road Kill Grill (a local food vendor) has graciously agreed to bring their trailer and serve us lunch at the park. You can expect them to start serving at 11:30 am. This represents a substantial investment on their part, so we hope you will make plans to enjoy their fine selection while wondering about the show.

For the farewell dinner, I have made reservations for 6 pm at Benedetti's Supper Club. You are allowed to leave your boats at the park while you are having dinner or bring them along, however, the park does close at 10pm and we have to cleared off the premises by that time.

Feel free to come out on Sunday to "Fin City" for a visit before going home.

If you have any questions about the show, please email KevFin (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) or myself (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) and we will be happy to help.

Becca
fingirl121

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Reminder for Beloit Show 2011 13 years 1 month ago #41446

Also, just to let those of you that are bringing a boat and are not yet aware, there is a daily one time fee of $6.00 to launch your boat from Preservation Park, Wooten Park, or Armstrong-Eddy Park. If you pay at one of these three locations and decide to dock at another, you are not required to pay that fee again.

Becca
Fingirl121

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6200 guests and one member online