Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Finned boat near Albany NY $600

Finned boat near Albany NY $600 13 years 2 months ago #39916

1955 Cutter 14ft Runabout SOLID BOAT! - $600 (Saratoga Springs NY)
Date: 2011-08-05, 11:39AM EDT
Reply to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

This boat is very close to being a complete restore.

The interior has been painted with a 2 part epoxy paint and the original deck color matched with a boat deck enamel. This boat has a classic look that is accentuated by the deck color, a true head turner with the wings! This boat has lots of potential, it is very comfortable with high sides.

It does float and has NO LEAKS/ SOLID BOAT, come see! The chrome deck hardware (cleats, brackets, etc...) will need to be reinstalled. I rebuilt the cable steering system with new cables and hardware. its all ready for you to add your classic outboard for many summers of fun.

The trailer is a classic, period trailer, even has the chrome hub caps! Wiring, tires/wheels and axel are in good condition. Tows confidently and easily.

I have paperwork for the boat and registration is good through this year. I will also be including anything I have that has anything to do with the boat; fresh cans of paint, tools, paint thinners etc..

Cash/pick up only, Email is the best way to get in touch.

Pics here: albany.craigslist.org/boa/2531309699.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Finned boat near Albany NY $600 13 years 2 months ago #39922

I;m pretty sure I saw this for 400 not long ago. Worth the 600 but I'm having a hard enough time getting sunray shipped down here.

Re:Finned boat near Albany NY $600 13 years 2 months ago #39923

Sure is a nice looking boat, worth the 600 bucks no matter what! I can't afford scratch, so it ain't gonna be me!

Frank

Re:Finned boat near Albany NY $600 13 years 1 month ago #39985

it looks like a 1959 cutter jet de ville to me.i dont think cutter was making fiberglass boats yet in 1955,thet were still the owens yaught co.,i think,lol,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 5568 guests and one member online