Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Piling on the boats for a road trip....

Piling on the boats for a road trip.... 13 years 2 months ago #39659

• classicfins
  • classicfins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Leaving Louisiana early Thursday morning to deliver a couple of boats to a glasshead in PA. Another one of my quick turn around trips I'm known for. lol... Should be home Sunday, or maybe even Saturday night if I'm lucky. I will have an empty hitch on the way back so maybe I'll get lucky and find some cool fins that need a new home. :laugh:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Some people are like slinkies... Not much good for anything, but they sure are fun to push down the stairs.

Re:Piling on the boats for a road trip.... 13 years 2 months ago #39665

hey Doug, you want to grab my custom craft in jersey??? could be some larks in it for ya.

Re:Piling on the boats for a road trip.... 13 years 2 months ago #39669

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Be careful out there Doug, people been driving crazy around here lately! Are you not swinging thru NY to pick up an MRP???

Mark

Re:Piling on the boats for a road trip.... 13 years 2 months ago #39672

hey doug ,im in indiana ,pa,stop by for a cup of coffee and some lunch if your close by,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Piling on the boats for a road trip.... 13 years 2 months ago #39678

• classicfins
  • classicfins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
joenawlins wrote:

hey Doug, you want to grab my custom craft in jersey??? could be some larks in it for ya.

Might can do that Joe... My main concern is is it road ready as far as bearings, tires, lights, etc go? email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Some people are like slinkies... Not much good for anything, but they sure are fun to push down the stairs.

Re:Piling on the boats for a road trip.... 13 years 2 months ago #39679

A CarAqua!? Man, I want one of those! I might even part with my extra gold fleck CC steering wheel for that. (John, you an tell Ed :laugh: )

Todd (aka thetudor)
1964 Custom Craft Aqua Ray
1959 Glastron Seaflite
1959 Tomahawk Spirit

Re:Piling on the boats for a road trip.... 13 years 2 months ago #39683

doug, had a dream last night . i was on my way home from lake wally in pennsy. i passed you on the way on rt.206 in jersey. you were driving a peterbuilt tractor and had the car aqua tied down on the bed.(talk about overkill) layed on the horn until you saw the mantaray, then you retutned with the horn and flashing lights. i wondered what happened to the other boat as you weren't in pennsy yet. i turned around to follow you to the delaware river memorial bridge and that was the end of the dream. lol. i remember a dr. on a t/v show telling that the last thing your thinking of before you fall asleep is what you dream about. i proved him wrong as i dream quite a bit about different things during the same night. are you coming up rt.95 to rt.80 west. ron
Attachments:

Re:Piling on the boats for a road trip.... 13 years 2 months ago #39684

ok todd i will,thanks ,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Piling on the boats for a road trip.... 13 years 2 months ago #39690

Hey Doug, Check your mail.. If your going to Lodi my friends house is 50mi NE from there.

Re:Piling on the boats for a road trip.... 13 years 2 months ago #39727

If you stop at John's be sure to leave me know ahead of time. I'll crash the party.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 5621 guests and one member online