Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: KevFin's website revamped with some new content.

KevFin's website revamped with some new content. 13 years 2 months ago #39237

• videobob
  • videobob's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Most of you know about KevFin Mueller and his website,
www.boatsinthebelfry.com which started here at FG with a dedicated page installed by Kelly.

Kevin wanted to expand the site and promote the video DVD we made about his collection and the history of these boats.

We just reworked the site to fit portable web players more easily. The video Series we show there is now iPad playable because YouTube changed it's players over to the Apple compatible HTML 5 video setup.
These changes will effect everyone who watches videos on the web eventually if they haven't already.

We will be attempting to keep up with the changes as improvements are made, but for now the YouTube player isn't as good as it was a few weeks ago. Sorry, not our doing.

There's new photo slide shows in the Belfry Galleries, including one of the old Fiberglassics Shows in Rockford.

KevFin recently tried to stick a boat trailer hitch into his ear
(unsuccessfully) but the resulting infection was anything but a joke. He is nearly fully recovered and back in the boat yard, finishing his Christine car for the upcoming Midwest Show in Beloit that he co-hosts. (See events here or at the Belfry site)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:KevFin's website revamped with some new content. 13 years 2 months ago #39317

Bob,

Keep up the good work, good to hear that Kevin is recovering.

So - who is at the wheel of the cartoon Glasspar you posted? Looks like Mr. Clean....

BG

Re:KevFin's website revamped with some new content. 13 years 2 months ago #39332

• videobob
  • videobob's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks, Bruce. The video of that freeze frame is over at the Belfry Site front page. Tony Curtis starring in, "The Great Race" My recut. The soundtrack I added is by my friends at www.stlragtimers.com , another website I designed. The boat is a G-3 with outrageous fins added as a joke by director, Blake Edwards. The really silly part of the joke is that it's supposed to be in 1906 (way before Harley Earl started claiming the invention of tail fins).

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6881 guests and one member online