Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Want to Trade? I might want a cuddy.

Want to Trade? I might want a cuddy. 13 years 2 months ago #38742

I really like my little Fabuglas Sea Gull but by the end of the day the kids don't like being windblown and they are bunched up on the seat under a towel wanting to go home. It's been a couple times now that I would have stayed on the water a few more hours but they're tired and want to go home for a nap.

So I'm putting the feelers out there for a cuddy in serviceable condition. I'd trade off the whole boat, just the hull and trailer or whatever, as long as I end up with a complete running boat (not a project, a running boat (no motor ok, I'd put my 100 on it)).

It's a 1968 with a good running 1966 Starflite 100. It wears it's age proudly and the floor has its soft spots, but the transom and hull are sound (I think). I could come up with a modest amount of cash but I'm not looking for a yacht.

Just exploratory at this time but if you've got something shoot me a note. I DO NOT want two boats, a trade would be ideal. I'm in Billings MT.

Maybe something like this, as posted in this forum:

www.fiberglassics.com/glassic-forums/2-main-forum/34131-my-fabuglas-came-back-it-wont-leave-me.html
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6900 guests and one member online