• Page:

TOPIC: Saw this for a $100

Saw this for a $100 13 years 2 months ago #38608

• bobo
  • bobo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I bought a motor from a guy and he had this Shell Lake By Lund I think it was called .He said he hated to take it to the dump . I said can I drag it away for you ? He said ya for a $100 without trailer .Thought he would give it to me to save it and Dump fees ..Go figure .Anyway its in Central WI . Transom and Floor seems real solid .All of the hardware is there and windshield seem ok .Has a vent thing that folds out on bottom . If anybody wants it I can give you his number .
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Saw this for a $100 13 years 2 months ago #38747

There is a history of Shell Lake boats in the Library here.

Shell Lake Boats, Inc. was purchased by Lund Metalcraft, Inc. in 1968 and became a wholly owned subsidiary. A year later it was merged into Lund and they slowly eliminated the Shell Lake image.

Andreas

Re:Saw this for a $100 13 years 2 months ago #38758

• bobo
  • bobo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks Andreas Your a Wealth of information .I see you help out many here . I bought a Mercury 65 hp from this guy .Motor was locked up . It broke a ring . Think he over revved it .Had a 13 pitch on it .Bought the shell lake for a Rude that was on it .Said the Rude was much quieter , faster and didnt rev as high .When I mentioned Prop Pitch he said whats that ..Got a tilt and trim unit for my 65 and the lower unit and electronics work .$100 for that wasnt horrible .I just thought somebody here might like this one so I put it on here .Not my style really .But the Transom and floor seemed rock solid and all the hardware was there . I like fast or cruisers or Stuff thats Really outside the box type boats .

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6928 guests and one member online