Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: First Refit!!! Need Info On My Boat. Can You Help?

First Refit!!! Need Info On My Boat. Can You Help? 13 years 2 months ago #38369

hello all. im new to the site as well as to owning a boat. i picked this one up for free. its not in bad shape. im confident with the right direction i can get this fiberglassic back'ic on the water! lol. heres what i know and have been searching for some time now and cant find much more....

its an early 60's style ski boat made by performer boat company. its labeled Sacramento performer. it has a solid front windshield rounded and bubble looking. the motor i got with it <doubt its original> is a 70hp evinrude sport four i will post pictures later. but i just got off work and am heading out. look forward to talking with everyone an getting my performer preforming!!! lol thanks guys, chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:First Refit!!! Need Info On My Boat. Can You Help? 13 years 2 months ago #38384

• bobo
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey Chris Dont know much about that boat . But welcome aboard .Somebody will jump in here and know something . Would Love to see it it sounds good so far .. Larry

Re:First Refit!!! Need Info On My Boat. Can You Help? 13 years 2 months ago #38385

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
There's a little info on Performer in the Glassics library, not a lot. It does mention they were in Sacramento, but some pics would definitely give the gang a lot of help with the "memory banks", LOL. As Larry said, welcome, and be patient it sometimes takes a few days for the info to surface here. Don't be afraid to ask questions, some very knowledgeable and helpful folks hang out here and would be glad to give you a hand. ;)

Mark
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7572 guests and 2 members online