Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 14' 1960 Sportsman Performer and Engine For Sale

14' 1960 Sportsman Performer and Engine For Sale 13 years 2 months ago #37435

I am 100 % selling this 1962 28hp Evinrude Speeditwin engine. This engine will need the propeller fixed. It also has a slight problem with the fuel line. I think it just needs the carbs cleaned out. The engine starts when you spray primer in the spark plugs and will run fine than. Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with phone # and offers. I live in Lewisburg, PA.

I am taking offers on the boat. The boat I say is in 8-9 out of 10 shape. It's a 1960 Sportsman Performer that is 14'. Even has the old steering cables in place still.

The trailer is as vintage as the engine and boat. It is from the early 1970's and as you can see in the picture trailers back than had springs. It has new lights and they work like clockwork.

Please send all offers to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and make sure you send your phone # as well. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:14' 1960 Sportsman Performer and Engine For Sale 13 years 2 months ago #37436

more pics :huh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6533 guests and no members online