Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Any idea on what this is and what's it worth????

Any idea on what this is and what's it worth???? 13 years 3 months ago #36227

Looking to pick this up in a trade deal and just trying to figure out what it's worth. The boat is supposed to be a 69' 14 ft MFG with a newer galvanized shore lander trailer and a mid 80's 50 HP Yamaha. I haven't seen it in person and the owner doesn't know if it's gel coat or re paint but it's got a little fade to it. I was thinking @ $2000.00???? Any thoughts??
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Any idea on what this is worth???? 13 years 3 months ago #36247

• Mr. 88
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Boat in picture is not a 69 MFG....Check out library on main page.I would start out at 500-750 and see what happens.A lot of people just want it gone and are easy to barter with.I wonder if the transom is shot or if the motor is the wrong length for it. Looks like a homemade bracket that was put on it.

cool runnings Mr 88

Re:Any idea on what this is worth???? 13 years 3 months ago #36260

Yeah the transom deal had me wondering. It looks to be some kind of jack plate but I'm not 100% sure.

SS

Re:Any idea on what this is worth???? 13 years 3 months ago #36262

Well after some research it looks like MFG made hulls for tons of boat companies so they could have made this but it was sold under another name. As far as what the guy wants and what's it worth is tough. He wants to trade this little boat and a 98' Kawasaki 1100 ZXI jet ski for the Charger jet boat in my avitar which we have up for sale for $4900.00.

Re:Any idea on what this is worth???? 13 years 3 months ago #36263

OK apparently some Crestliner boats were produced and tagged as MFG's seeing they owned Crestliner. So I'm guessing at this point it is a Crestliner model. I just love it when someone owns something and has no clue what it is. LOL

SS

Re:Any idea on what this is and what's it worth???? 13 years 3 months ago #36265

• Mr. 88
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Looks like you would get the short end of the stick on that deal.I would sell your boat and take it from there,that 50 hp is not enough for that boat.

cool runnings Mr 88

Re:Any idea on what this is and what's it worth???? 13 years 3 months ago #36269

Well so far the deal is not looking good. The guy claims the title say 65' MFG which there's no way in hell that's what it is. It's clearly a 70's boat with a bogus title. I asked for the vin# off the boat and he claims none can be found. He said he bought it this way and was worried about it as well.I think that just spoiled the who deal. Way to many unanswered and wrong things with this boat. The trade did include as well a 98' 1100 ZXi jet ski as well but I put that at @ 1800.00 at best.

SS

Re:Any idea on what this is and what's it worth???? 13 years 3 months ago #36293

RUNNNNN as fast as you can. unless the jet ski is new and in perfect shape a 13yr old jetski is not worth much. I've seen that boat posted someware else before. Can't quiet put my finger on it. Keep your boat and sell it for good hard cash. You will be alot farther ahead in the end. Skip.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.534 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7065 guests and no members online