Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lone Star Logo

Lone Star Logo 13 years 3 months ago #35208

I have a 1960 Lone Star Boat and Trailer. I am attempting to restore both. The trailer is being sandblasted and powder coated. On the trailer is the Lone Star Logo, but it is a stick on decal, but badly faded and chipping. I am attempting to have the decal reproduced, but the local company doing the work says it is too far gone to use even for that.

I need a good picture of this logo. It is oval in shape and has the lone star script within it. It appears that the background color was red, but the color is faded out and I am not entirely sure. It also had fine longitude and latitude lines on it so that the oval looks like a world map, much like a flattened globe.

Does anyone have a photo or a facsimilie of this logo? Any help would be much appeciated.

Bill von Tagen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Lone Star Logo 13 years 3 months ago #35238

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi Bill, and welcome to FG. You might want to get with Dario at Garzon Studios, he has done some custom graphics work for me and some other friends that turned out great. He's got the basic logos, and is happy to custom design anything you need from there. Here's the link to his Lone Star stuff; garzonstudio.com/boat/lonestar.html

Mark

Re:Lone Star Logo 13 years 3 months ago #35252

CAVU
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6619 guests and no members online