• Page:

TOPIC: going to sell my huge horns,lol

going to sell my huge horns,lol 13 years 3 months ago #34990

• john-gibson
  • john-gibson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
well,i have decided to sell my huge air horns on ebay,they were my favorite horns,that i custom restored,i could use a few bucks so off they go,i was going to put them on one of the boats,but oh well.lol,they are spartons and they arent perfect but they came out pretty nice,i think. there are at least 3 pics the 1st is to show how big they are,lol,john i might put the matching spot light in too as a set.
befre on the right ,after on the left.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:going to sell my huge horns,lol 13 years 3 months ago #34992

NO YOUR NOT!

Re:going to sell my huge horns,lol 13 years 3 months ago #35007

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
lol,ron,yep i am,what i have done with the manta is like i said ,no charge!
i dont want any money from my friends ,and that goes for every member here,heck i owe a couple of guys a job or two,i know i owe a horn i have almost done and i have someones steering wheel here,but i cant remember who,lol,so if i have something of yours to finish please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ,and its still no charge,i just got alot to finish and i have crs,lol,
someone sent me shipping money but i cant remember who.i think it was for a wheel,i still have the money but dont remember whos is finished and whos is not.
selling the horns is different if i could i would give them away,i really would,the folks here are very important to me.
i like doing a good job for my friends,.
and flamingo the mini horns that you won in my giveaway,they are sealed by stamping,and i have no way to get them apart to fix them,but if you want them ill still send them to you.
and poor skip has been waiting a long time for his horns,im getting to them buddy.john,ps if anyone needs something done email me if i can help its no charge,as soon as i finish up the other fellas stuff,lol.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:going to sell my huge horns,lol 13 years 3 months ago #35009

well you better make it an invisible listing on ebay!

Re:going to sell my huge horns,lol 13 years 3 months ago #35011

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
lol buddy,i dont need money,its just time to sell them,let someone enjoy them,if they have a blue boat,lol,lol.
i got that boat the other day with the golden jubilee,things always work out for the better.

---Mark Twain

Re:going to sell my huge horns,lol 13 years 3 months ago #35072

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
well i bit the bullet and put them and the matching spotlight on ebay, cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170658761320 ,they arent perfect and need a good cleaning,john

---Mark Twain

Re:going to sell my huge horns,lol they are sold 13 years 3 months ago #35753

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
well i didnt get alot for them,im hoping it was a fg member,they sold for 51 bucks,horns and matching spotlight,but oh well i think the lady that bought them is a collector,i hope she enjoys them as much as i did,john

---Mark Twain

Re:going to sell my huge horns,lol they are sold 13 years 3 months ago #35756

Hey my theory is that if you are not using something might as well let someone else enjoy it. Of course as soon as you do that within a short period of time you need the thing you sold thinking that you would not ever use it. Such is life.

Tim
\"Barnfinder\"

If the ladies don't find ya handsome, they'd better at least find ya handy...... Red Green

Re:going to sell my huge horns,lol 13 years 3 months ago #35783

Ack! Ack! Ack! I missed it. Damn!

Re:going to sell my huge horns,lol 13 years 3 months ago #35807

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
well i just emailed the lady that collects them and she has a nice set im going to buy from her for 10 bucks,so its not a total loss,mother i wish i knew you wanted them before i put them on ebay,i would have given them to you,since you are a member,it makes me feel good,now to finish skips horns in the morning and send them to him,the poor guy has been waiting awhile,sorry skip,i got busy,with the porch then hurt my back,but thats no excuse,forgive me,john

---Mark Twain

Re:going to sell my huge horns,lol 13 years 3 months ago #35815

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
ok,i just bought these from her,very nice lady,she also is going to sell me back my spotlight for 10 bucks,that takes a little of the sting away,lol,i will piant the inside of the bells to match,john
opps that had all my info on it,lol ill try another.

---Mark Twain

Re:going to sell my huge horns,lol 13 years 3 months ago #35817

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member

---Mark Twain
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6613 guests and no members online