Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: John Gibson

John Gibson 13 years 3 months ago #34463

I lost your address can you resend it. I may be in the area tomorrow. If you are around maybe I'll stop. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:John Gibson 13 years 3 months ago #34466

hi robert,i just sent it to you,your welcome anytime my friend,if im not outside yet just knock on the door the dog will let me know your here,lol,that and a driveway alarm,lol,john.p.s. if my black truck is here then im here keep knocking,lol

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:John Gibson 13 years 3 months ago #34558

Kids are taking me and the wife to Fire Mountain this afternoon. I may be like after 5.

Re:John Gibson 13 years 3 months ago #34561

that will be fine robert ,it will be great to meet you,john

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:John Gibson 13 years 3 months ago #34625

Well today I met John ,and ED and their wives. We had a good talk. I think John has boats in his blood. If not he has a few in the yard. I seen some of his work and it is wonderful. I'm looking forward to another visit. That hardware from that boat in your garage should look fine on the 59 Winner. :lol:

Re:John Gibson 13 years 3 months ago #34628

ok bob ill cut it off of rons boat in the morning and cut a hole in the floor ,just in case it rains the water can get out,lol,john.
by the way it was great to meet you and your wonderful family,and you grand daughter is a adorable little girl,my wife couldnt stop talking about her.

---Mark Twain

Re:John Gibson 13 years 3 months ago #34631

I'm biased but she is cute as a button and has Pappy wrapped around her finger.
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 5917 guests and no members online