Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1955 Cutter 14ft finned boat - $800

1955 Cutter 14ft finned boat - $800 13 years 3 months ago #34217

1955 Cutter 14ft Runabout "Project" - $800 (Saratoga Springs)
Date: 2011-06-15, 7:43AM EDT
Reply to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

This boat is very close to being a complete restore.

The interior has been painted with a 2 part epoxy paint and the original deck color matched with a boat deck enamel. This boat has a classic look that is accentuated by the deck color, a true head turner with the wings! This boat has lots of potential, it is very comfortable with high sides.

It does float and has NO LEAKS. The chrome deck hardware (cleats, brackets, etc...) will need to be reinstalled. I rebuilt the cable steering system with new cables and hardware. its all ready for you to add your classic outboard for many summers of fun.

The trailer is a classic, period trailer, even has the chrome hub caps! Wiring, tires/wheels and axel are in good condition. Tows confidently and easily.

I have paperwork for the boat and registration is good through this year!.

Cash/pick up only, Email is the best way to get in touch.

See pics at: albany.craigslist.org/boa/2441529271.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:1955 Cutter 14ft finned boat - $800 13 years 3 months ago #34221

i think the fellow has a 1959 just like my 59 cutter,i think i am going to try to get it ready for hammondsport,it has the least amount of work to do on it,i need rubrail and windsheild,then paint and interior.john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:1955 Cutter 14ft finned boat - $800 13 years 3 months ago #34222

I have no idea John, all I did was post the craigslist ad.

It will be great to see you guys at Hammondsport. Only another month or so! We're camping from the 12th to the 21st at the State Park up-lake on Keuka from Hammondsport. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

Good luck with your Cutter. I sure hope you're feeling and doing better, sounds like it. Listen to that body!

Frank

Re:1955 Cutter 14ft finned boat - $800 13 years 3 months ago #34223

john, whats the color scheme?

Re:1955 Cutter 14ft finned boat - $800 13 years 3 months ago #34225

ron its either going to be blue/silver/white or teal/white /silver,those are the seats that i have,lol,im not sure yet,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:1955 Cutter 14ft finned boat - $800 13 years 3 months ago #34251

I would have gotten that yesterday if it wasn't so far. My Cutter is next in line but I would burn mine if I had this one!!!!

Re:1955 Cutter 14ft finned boat - $800 13 years 3 months ago #34255

I agree, very cool looking boat, but I'd be lucky to put together 80 bucks, let alone 800!

Frank

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 5897 guests and no members online