Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ya gotta love craigslist

Ya gotta love craigslist 13 years 3 months ago #34099

Apparently this guy's cap key got locked, but at least he has a sense of humor...

boat 4 sell or trade - $2500

20 ft centry mystic 6 meter 350 mercruiser lots done ready 4 water TRADE 4 ENDURO, SNOWMOBILE ,JET SKI,125 HONDA OR YAMAHA 2 STROKE DIRT BIKE ,CAR TRUCK ,JEEP MUST BE WORTH A 2500 AS MY BOAT IS ON NADA OVER 2000 4 BOAT 500 4 TRAILER TO MAKE IT EVEN 518 654 9138 BRIAN LET ME KNOW CAN HEAR RUN THEN WELL GO TO LAKE SO BRING CASH OR TRADE NO FREE RIDE ASS, GRASS,OR GAS NOBODY RIDES 4 FREE HA HA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Ya gotta love craigslist 13 years 3 months ago #34109

Nice...you just love to stir the pot don't you Frank. :woohoo:

Bob

Re:Ya gotta love craigslist 13 years 3 months ago #34110

Bob, I just get a kick out of this stuff. If it makes me smile, I figure maybe it will make someone else smile. I'm NOT posting it in a mean-spirited way, don't much have a mean bone in my body. Now, maybe a funny bone or two... B)

Frank

Re:Ya gotta love craigslist 13 years 3 months ago #34112

right on frank...don't ever stop. ron

Re:Ya gotta love craigslist 13 years 3 months ago #34115

Oh I'm with ya believe me. Hence the hilarious face at the end of the last post. I wan't going to get into it on the other post. I'm all about funny whenever possible!

Bob

Re:Ya gotta love craigslist 13 years 3 months ago #34116

Whew! Thank you guys! I thought I was in trouble here... ;)

Frank

Re:Ya gotta love craigslist 13 years 3 months ago #34121

I'm with ya Frank. You were the first guy that had my back after the shit-storm started on my other post. Life is too short to be so serious.

Keep 'em coming. Being a religious CL watcher, I get nearly as much fun out of the crazy ads as I do finding the diamond in the barn.....Nearly as much fun.

Tim

Tim
\"Barnfinder\"

If the ladies don't find ya handsome, they'd better at least find ya handy...... Red Green

Re:Ya gotta love craigslist 13 years 3 months ago #34122

Frank, that was great, keep up the good work on finding these. Made my day a bit brighter Thanks, Skip.

Re:Ya gotta love craigslist 13 years 3 months ago #34123

That post of yours was hilarious. I tried reading it to Gail, and we both were about rolling around on the floor laughing.

A sense of humor has gotten me through some tough times. You can just imagine, Gail & I've been partners now for close to 40 years!

Man, I hope we get some decent weather soon and I can get the old Power Cat out. This year is electric stuff - lights, horn, fish finder. Now all I have to do is find the cash to buy a fishing license! Sheeeesh!

Frank

Re:Ya gotta love craigslist 13 years 3 months ago #34130

im with ya frank,we took my father in laws pontoon yesterday,and it was fun,but i didnt have a fishing licence for the same reason as yours.
what kind of stuff do you need i may have something you can have no charge of course,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Ya gotta love craigslist 13 years 3 months ago #34136

Speaking of Craigslist: A Dorsett Faralon

Re:Ya gotta love craigslist 13 years 3 months ago #34138

I posted here a while back about my need for a bow light John, and Jesse is bringing me one tonight, God bless him. Maybe a new plastic gas tank too, always helpful when you have one of those big old hog Mercs eatin gas like it's going out of style. Need a horn, but may have a car one at home, have to look. Have a cool old vintage stern light and a vintage fish finder that has never been used. Probably just use all the old switches I took out of the boat. Want to get everything wired up before Hammondsport, and by then hopefully get a fishing license!

Frank

Re:Ya gotta love craigslist 13 years 3 months ago #34145

• stashm2
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I have a horn as well I almost grabed out there but the beezzzzzz.... I didnt want to go crawling around in that boat too much... just like some that John has been painting but in need of Johns attention! I wont be out there again for a while... its yours if you want it has the aluminum air tank and lines etc... just have to remove them all... too little time when I am out there.. :(

Re:Ya gotta love craigslist 13 years 3 months ago #34147

PC1000 wrote:

I posted here a while back about my need for a bow light John, and Jesse is bringing me one tonight, God bless him. Maybe a new plastic gas tank too, always helpful when you have one of those big old hog Mercs eatin gas like it's going out of style. Need a horn, but may have a car one at home, have to look. Have a cool old vintage stern light and a vintage fish finder that has never been used. Probably just use all the old switches I took out of the boat. Want to get everything wired up before Hammondsport, and by then hopefully get a fishing license!

Frank

hmmmm....guess i should bring my fishin gear.

Re:Ya gotta love craigslist 13 years 3 months ago #34153

stashm2 wrote:

I have a horn as well I almost grabed out there but the beezzzzzz.... I didnt want to go crawling around in that boat too much... just like some that John has been painting but in need of Johns attention! I wont be out there again for a while... its yours if you want it has the aluminum air tank and lines etc... just have to remove them all... too little time when I am out there.. :(

Hmmm, no kiddin Jesse?!? That would be interesting. I figure an old car horn I probably have around will not last long in a boating environment anyways, but what the heck if I got one in the shop. Need to look, but sure there are some there. So yeah, if ya can.

Just got the new range hooked up, preheating for shrimp and fries, with some clam chowder on one of the top 5 burners. :)

Frank

Re:Ya gotta love craigslist 13 years 3 months ago #34183

• stashm2
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Glad to hear it works! Was nice to meet you today!

Re:Ya gotta love craigslist 13 years 3 months ago #34220

Heck Jesse, I was just glad that #1, I survived the wiring, and #2, the house didn't burn down when we plugged the new range in!

Frank

Re:Ya gotta love craigslist 13 years 3 months ago #34227

• stashm2
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
I used to Work over in Averil Park at the Crooked lake house ( a resturaunt ) its gone under now but you want wiring that would make your skin crawl... I Did more rewiring than I think I am qualified to do but it never burned down and everything worked... I definately do not miss that building..

Re:Ya gotta love craigslist 13 years 3 months ago #34249

My house needed quite a bit of electrical work Jesse. Much of it was done by me with a buddy who's a master electrician on the phone telling me how to set the multimeter and what to check and how. It worked out great.

Next, it's on to the boat. That will be MUCH simpler...

Frank

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 5948 guests and no members online