Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: '55 Cutter 14ft glass Runabout - $800 (NYS)

'55 Cutter 14ft glass Runabout - $800 (NYS) 13 years 3 months ago #33661

1955 Cutter 14ft Fiberglass Runabout - $800 (Saratoga Springs)

From the ad:

The boat: I acquired the boat a few years ago from a friend who started the restoration process. He patched then hull neatly in 2 places took all the hardware off the deck. I picked up where he left off and sanded the deck and interior completely. I painted the interior with a 2 part epoxy paint and matched the original deck color with a boat deck enamel. This boat has a classic look that is accentuated by the deck color, a true head turner with the wings! This boat has lots of potential, it is very comfortable with high sides. The chrome deck hardware (cleats, brackets, etc...) will need to be reinstalled, including the windshield. I rebuilt the cable steering system with new cables and hardware. It also needs seats which gives you a unique opportunity to set the boat up however you choose. Add your classic outboard for many summers of fun.

The trailer: A classic Shorelander trailer had new wiring, tires/wheels and axel installed 2 years ago. Tows confidently and easily.

I have paperwork for both the boat and trailer.

I will be available to show the boat Sunday June 12th and Monday June 13th

Cash/pick up only, Email is the best way to get in touch. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Pics here: albany.craigslist.org/boa/2426264879.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:'55 Cutter 14ft glass Runabout - $800 (NYS) 13 years 3 months ago #33669

im pretty sure its a 59 cutter jet de ville like mine,it would help to see the stern.
i need the windshield,lol,john

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7693 guests and no members online