Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: John Tepas' '66 15T Power Cat

John Tepas' '66 15T Power Cat 13 years 3 months ago #33523

What a beautiful boat. I have paint envy! Just besides the fact it is such a clean boat. And his tunnels are bigger than the ones in my '62 14T. Looking good there JT!

Frank

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:John Tepas' '66 15T Power Cat 13 years 3 months ago #33530

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
She's a beauty Frank(/John)!

Mark

Re:John Tepas' '66 15T Power Cat 13 years 3 months ago #33532

• Mr. 88
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Well if I knew she was going to be on the "Catwalk" and having the paparizzi there I sure would have removed the towels that were laying around,lol.Actually it had been raining pretty good and no one likes a wet azz.Thanks for the thumbs up guys.I had a great time ,rain and all. Spent some time with Merc guru Tim C and may end up powering her with a 150.Franks T&T had me envious as his seemed a bit quicker with that feature.Frank is quite the chatty Cathy, in a good way!!I probably spent a little more time on the water than socializing as the PC is very new to me.I plan on doing Hammondsport and talking a bit more with Frank and the regulars.
She came with a dark blue carpet that was not installed. I was up in the air with that one and Frank suggested painting it,if I did not like it then it would be easier to put the carpet in after, than vise versa.Went with interlux squall blue that I thought by the name was going to be a bit darker,should have looked at the color chart.There is more of a contrast than the pictures show.Also came with 25 gallon tank to be installed up front,but the 6ers fit like they were made for those angles,wanted to keep weight astern,so there they sit.

cool runnings Mr 88

Re:John Tepas' '66 15T Power Cat 13 years 3 months ago #33537

Frank,
Great pics, thanks.

John,
That's one sweet looking boat you have there!
Bob

Re:John Tepas' '66 15T Power Cat 13 years 3 months ago #33540

frank and john,those are both beautiful cats,i hope to see you guys in hammondsport,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:John Tepas' '66 15T Power Cat 13 years 3 months ago #33548

blue on blue...seen that somewhere before...striking! looks like we will have a great showing of glass in hammondsport. ron

Re:John Tepas' '66 15T Power Cat 13 years 3 months ago #33708

IF ANYONE IS INTERSTED, i HAVE LOCATED A POWERCAT HERE IN GALLUP NEW MEXICO IT LOOKS TO THE 16 OR 17 FOOTER, WHAT IS COOL ABOUT IT IS THAT HAS THE ORIGINAL TWIN 4 STROKE HOMELITE ON IT, THE TRAILER IS GOOD SHAPE, INTERESTED GIVE ME A CALL 505-879-6808

Re:John Tepas' '66 15T Power Cat 13 years 3 months ago #33711

ANYONE INTERESTED, CHECK OUT PHOENIX CRAIGLIST, POWERCAT, WITH STERN DRIVE, VERY NICE, :unsure: :laugh:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7704 guests and no members online