Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I set up my engine room office, post yours.

I set up my engine room office, post yours. 13 years 4 months ago #32280

• Neil
  • Neil's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Here is the office corner of my engine room that I got set up this last weekend.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Neil and Mary Ousnamer

Re:I set up my engine room office, post yours. 13 years 4 months ago #32287

• Mr. 88
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
How often to you get to jam those 8 tracks? Not a Bud man.Live to close to the the Canadian border where I spent my early summers trying various brands and they had a ton back then,,,Molson thank you....Very nice work area, mine would be X-rated compared to that,still in the planning stages,some day.

cool runnings Mr 88

Re:I set up my engine room office, post yours. 13 years 4 months ago #32290

Neil,
Looks Great! I wish I had the much room somewhere! ;) RIght now the best I can do is dual use woodworking/Engineroom.

Bob

Re:I set up my engine room office, post yours. 13 years 4 months ago #32295

• Neil
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I spent the weekend cleaning the carbs on a Mark 58 and getting it running. I then got a chance to work on this office. I am also doing some painting in this engine room. I will post back here when it is done.
I use the FG calander alot more than I use the 8-tracks!!
Neil

Neil and Mary Ousnamer

Re:I set up my engine room office, post yours. 13 years 4 months ago #32299

Mine needs alot of organizing. :angry:

I have a Man Cave stereo. Marantz 4000 with Allied Radio reel to reel, a cassette, 8track plus turntable. And intrigated (sp)in the system is a CD player. Haven't got into the MP3 players yet.
CB radios with a HyGain CLR II. A few Halicrafters Short Wave receivers too. A little of everything. Oh Ya a tv with video cassette. no DVD. It is in the house. And yes I still use Televisions with CRTs with digital converters. When they go I'll get a flat screen digital. Now I do have a flat screen for my computer. HP 2010i LCD monitor HD ready what ever that means. :S
Attachments:

Re:I set up my engine room office, post yours. 13 years 4 months ago #32332

• Andgott
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Mine is a bit cluttered and disorganized now- I'm moving my engine 'shop' from the upstairs garage to the downstairs garage... It's shared studio space/boat shop-

Most of my motors are down there now... As is the Lake N Sea, and the Custom Craft. There is also room for the Volksboat, which is on it's way. There is a garage door right behind me in the shots here,so I can get big items in and out.

This is my 'clean' workshop/studio- The woodshop and 'dirty' area is upstairs, in the other garage.

It's a pretty decent setup- the only way it would be better is if it was a separate building, but I'm not complaining.

-Andrew
Attachments:

Re:I set up my engine room office, post yours. 13 years 4 months ago #32375

My boats and extra motors are in my pole barn down the road.
The "man cave" is equiped with bathroom,shower and sink,plus refrigerator for refreshments. Also heated for winter work.Used to be our cabin. (24X24) Now converted to a garage. Had car in there once.Won't fit now. Too much stuff in there.
So if I get in doghouse, this is where I go. :lol:
Nice Engine room. First floor is the best when working on motors or other heavy stuff.

Re:I set up my engine room office, post yours. 13 years 4 months ago #32376

• Neil
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Looks like so far we all have a fair amount of (clutter).
The odd thing is no matter how many projects and how much stuff I accumulate, I seem to know where it all is. Until my wife decides to come and help "clean up". :(
Neil

Neil and Mary Ousnamer

Re:I set up my engine room office, post yours. 13 years 4 months ago #32387

REEL to REEL!!!! Now that's old school. Had one in mid 70's and loved it. Put the party reel on and forget about it. My older brother was a dj back in the day and still has plenty of tapes. He's still really into it with his zune, whatever the hell that is.

Re:I set up my engine room office, post yours. 13 years 4 months ago #32392

Neil,
I know what you mean. I've basically banned the wife from trying to clean the garage! ;) Now she just complains about it but doesn't really have to look at it so....... :woohoo:

Bob

Re:I set up my engine room office, post yours. 13 years 4 months ago #32444

• Split
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
NEIL: This was a good idea.. Sort of forced me to move around a few items, & I actually have a Wi-fi web signal in the garage.. 1st pic should show the kitchen cabinets we got from church friend here on the lake. Polaris ATV with a recent set of camper canvass for sedan.
Water skis up top near ceiling, two level tiller rack , 58 Merc Mk 25 & 40 Elto, Laptop & rear Jump seat from boat, bimini top , signs, merc & Omc red metal tanks.

.. Second side as we have been here only 4 years (Moved 3 other houses) smaller tilller rack with 2hp Yamaha 7hp Sears, lower unit of 140hp Merc-cruiser & cut top of finger bad on S.S. Prop.! . Battery charger, spare 8" rims for trl , recent bass seat from tourney salvage. Kero-sun back -up heater, works very well. $30 flea find.. golf Clubs.!! Have not used in 5 years.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6863 guests and no members online