Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1965 Starcraft POGPR15

1965 Starcraft POGPR15 13 years 4 months ago #32270

I recently bought a 1956 Starcraft fiberglass boat and 1961 luger trailer to restore. But I am not sure it is a 1965 starcraft. It doesn't look like any of the pictures on there website. I have the titles....maybe the wrong titles? How can I find out? It is molded fiberglass and looks more like a 1950s style. Not even sure it is a Starcraft. Any help will be greatly appreciate. Thank :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:1965 Starcraft POGPR15 13 years 4 months ago #32272

We need pics.

My Norris Craft had a title for a 1963 when it was retitled and a new hull number was assigned. I found the original hull number and confirmed it was a '58. You may have had it retitled at one time and they stuck it as a '65... ???? Like I said, no one can help unless you post pics...

Re:1965 Starcraft POGPR15 13 years 4 months ago #32343

Thanks, I posted a picture but it is probable too hard to tell from the angle and not sure how to post more pictures other than to attach them here.
Attachments:

Re:1965 Starcraft POGPR15 13 years 4 months ago #32345

i dont THINK(thats my biggest problem) its a starcraft,but i have been wrong more times then right,lol,i cant tell for sure what it is,i almost said lake and sea,but its to hard to know for sure,please post pics of the bow,stern and sides,and the folks here will tell you for sure,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:1965 Starcraft POGPR15 13 years 4 months ago #32366

• Mr. 88
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am with Gibby on this one.I cannot recall a stern/transom from Starcraft designed like that.

cool runnings Mr 88

Re:1965 Starcraft POGPR15 13 years 4 months ago #32372

thanks 88,and i think most ,if not all ,the starcraft models of that time(1960's) had lapstrake hulls,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6702 guests and no members online