Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Help with a 1958 Winner S-15 Seahawk

Help with a 1958 Winner S-15 Seahawk 13 years 4 months ago #32256

I went to buy a small trailer for my '58 Norris Craft and it already had a boat on it. The guy was going to dump it in the woods, but I asked him to just leave it on the trailer. It is a 1958 Winner S-15 Seahawk. It's in rough shape, but is mostly all there (minus the windshield). I am going on the premise that I will have to completey strip it of all fittings, etc and replace everything. The transom is solid though. The rest is rotted out (seats). Luckily they are still there though so I can get a good template out of them.

Has anyone had any experience with one of these? I looked them up in the Winner area of the site and saw the brochures. Anyone have any pics? Know where I can get an end-cap for a fin? A windshield?

Thanks!
-Rich
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Help with a 1958 Winner S-15 Seahawk 13 years 4 months ago #32257

Good save!

I can't help you with pictures or windshield information. basic pictures are in the brochures. I know I have a 1958 brochure but it are in storage purgatory due to my recent relocation.

Andreas

Re:Help with a 1958 Winner S-15 Seahawk 13 years 4 months ago #32498

Decided to sell it to someone else to restore. Make me an offer and it's yours. Trailer not included. I have a different one that could work though (with adjustments). Missing windshield, but most everything else appears to be there.
There is an ad in the Glassifieds now.

Re:Help with a 1958 Winner S-15 Seahawk 13 years 4 months ago #32527

The bottom half looks just like my 59 Winner Scorpion. It is a 15 footer and the inside seat wood was rotted also. I'm going to look at a 40 hp Scott outboard for it. All my pics are on the other puter. I'll see about them later. Look
at my profile. I thin one is there.

Re:Help with a 1958 Winner S-15 Seahawk 13 years 4 months ago #32556

I think the hull should be a fast one. If I don't cut off the fore deck I may not use my windshield. It's not in nice shape. It has the same hardware. My transom wood is solid as the day it was built.
Attachments:

Re:Help with a 1958 Winner S-15 Seahawk 13 years 4 months ago #32557

another
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6941 guests and no members online