• Page:

TOPIC: Found this Custom Craft on CL

Found this Custom Craft on CL 13 years 4 months ago #31564

• JBOw
  • JBOw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Just ran across this on CL. Looks like it is something that would be cool to save. You could leave that old merc tower at my house so it would weigh less when you tow it home.
Jack

indianapolis.craigslist.org/boa/2360202791.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Found this Custom Craft on CL 13 years 4 months ago #31576

• Mr. 88
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Well what I read was that the boat does not come with motor.So you can make offer on that ToP.

cool runnings Mr 88

Re:Found this Custom Craft on CL 13 years 4 months ago #31602

I believe that it is an Aqua Ray, same as mine. Looks in reasonable shape. I'd help with photos, etc if someone picked this up and wanted to restore it.

Todd (aka thetudor)
1964 Custom Craft Aqua Ray
1959 Glastron Seaflite
1959 Tomahawk Spirit

Re:Found this Custom Craft on CL 13 years 4 months ago #31625

B)
I have been on a Cat quest for the museum for about a year and recently got my First CC Manta Ray. While I was making posts on the plans to restore this one on NCC a post came up about this boat. Well I called and left a message and last night the guy got back to me. LOL to my supprise I knew the guy and so do all of you guys LOL Well after a hour of laughs I agreed to buy this rare beauty plus some other cool stuff. I won't tell ya who it is I will let ya guess.
As for my ever growing Cat collection, TO date I have a Magnolia Cat, Powercat, Manta Ray, Bear Cat and a stashed American Marc Cat.

I keep telling myself I am going to stop buying boats because I have so many to restore now LOL but its like a kid at the pool, I just have to jump in one more time. LOL I am sure you guys know just what I am saying.
Cowboy

Ps if you guys want to see my Start on the resto on the Manta Ray Hope on over to the gallery at Nickle City Classics. Its a true out of the wisconsin woods lawn planter boat. I will keep adding to that gallery as it progresses.

Re:Found this Custom Craft on CL 13 years 4 months ago #31630

• Split
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
"M.F.M.": Congrats on expanding inventory. YES I saw your other pics, & you do a fine job. This Maroon Cat has been offered On & Off over the last 2 years from P.B.. Glad you were able to catch him on a good day.

Re:Found this Custom Craft on CL 13 years 4 months ago #31633

Thanks for the nice comments. I have 4 boats in different stages of Resto and stay so busy that I rarely have time to make comments to fiberglassics posts. I do read them and try to keep up. PB is being super helpful with some Scott motor stuff too I cant thank the guy enough. Regardng your other comment times are tuff for all of us out there and I have to work my butt off to make ends meet.
Cowboy

Re:Found this Custom Craft on CL 13 years 4 months ago #31642

Glad you got this one, now you only need the Delta Ray to complete your Custom Craft cat collection.

I think we can help you there if you're looking. :)

Can't wait to see the pictures over on Nickle City Classics , I'm not sure this one is all that well documented and it sure is a beauty...

Dave in sunny Buffalo

Classic Fiberglass Boat Owners Association:
www.classicfiberglasboats.com/
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7471 guests and one member online