• Page:

TOPIC: john gibson

john gibson 13 years 5 months ago #31307

• frog
  • frog's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
hi john, frog here . i have a queston about the boat cart that you made. i'am going to get the casters sat and was wondering the length and width. kind of hard to tell from the pic's. i'am thinking 4ft by 8ft, and then your not triping on the sides when your by the boat. correct me if needed. i also found the steering wheel that i would like you to redo for me. i'll send it out this fall, as i'am sure your busy with your addition, and your own boats. take care and talk later. frog

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:john gibson 13 years 5 months ago #31348

hi frog,i did mine 4x10 foot,with 2x8's and 2x6's,i used 10 inch pnumatic wheels all 4 are castors,because my garage is so small.
send the wheel anytime you want and ill try to fit it in.
im building my sunroom/porch roof(on nbr),and my body and the weather wont cooperate,i dont think im going to have a boat done for the hammondsport show in july,bummer.john by the way the boat cart makes a great cutting table for my compound miter saw,lol,john
Attachments:

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:john gibson 13 years 5 months ago #31351

The rain is killing me too. I can't get nothing done and the hay, I mean grass needs cut.

Re:john gibson 13 years 5 months ago #31352

john-gibson wrote:

im building my sunroom/porch roof(on nbr),and my body and the weather wont cooperate,i dont think im going to have a boat done for the hammondsport show in july,bummer.john

Aw, darn John, I was really hoping things would work out for you. Wish I lived closer and could give you a hand!

Frank

Re:john gibson 13 years 5 months ago #31363

yeah bob,we have only had 5 sunny days since january 1st.
frank i know you would buddy,and the same goes here.this is whats killing me,lol.im hoping to have extra help this weekend,to try to sheet the roof and shingle,more in the nbr section.by the way my wife said when this is weatherproof she will help me on the boat.john
Attachments:

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:john gibson 13 years 5 months ago #31366

How about get her to help with the boat now, and when the boat's done, you'll finish the addition? :cheer:

Just trying to help...

Frank

Re:john gibson 13 years 5 months ago #31367

lol,thanks frank,but i tried that,it didnt work,lol,john

---Mark Twain

Re:john gibson 13 years 5 months ago #31381

john-gibson wrote:

yeah bob,we have only had 5 sunny days since january 1st.
frank i know you would buddy,and the same goes here.this is whats killing me,lol.im hoping to have extra help this weekend,to try to sheet the roof and shingle,more in the nbr section.by the way my wife said when this is weatherproof she will help me on the boat.john

WHOOP..WHAT A GIRL!
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7508 guests and one member online