• Page:

TOPIC: New forum

New forum 14 years 8 months ago #310

• strobee
  • strobee's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
The new forum is looking good. I think it is great that a group is working with it and that should make it easier for Kelly. A little history about me. I live about 3 miles from the original Skagit factory. I remember the Skagits when I was much younger. I have 2 Skagits. A 17 Express that has been built into a tank. The previous owner completly restored it and beefed everything. It weighs about the same as a Skagit 20. I really admire the previous owners workmanship. I have a 16 ft Skagit Skimaster with hardtop. It is one of the nicer original Skimasters in the area. The Skimaster is a wonderful all around boat. Good for lakes and good for nice days in the saltwater. I also have an Anthony Jet Cat which I will be putting new stringers and floor into this spring. I am planning on using foam and fiberglass for the new stringers. I will take pictures of the procedure. This method is supposed to be stronger than wood and will never rot. I also have two 14T Powercats whic Bill R caused ne to buy. They both would be easy to get into the water with minimal work. Cosmetic work, get the engines running and new steering would get them wet. They have 40HP Merc and 80HP dockbudster motors. Any new info on Anthony boats will be appreciated. I have seen very few of the Jet Cat models. Clint

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:New forum 14 years 8 months ago #311

• webmaster
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Good to see you Clint.

You have seen the anthony brochures right?

www.fiberglassics.com/library/Anthony

Kelly

Re:New forum 13 years 2 months ago #37552

Hi Clint,

please send me the pics of the stringers, I also have an Anthony that needs the treatment.
Brian
Des Moines, WA

Re:New forum 13 years 2 months ago #37557

• Oceans2
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Brian,

Clint sold the Anthony a few months ago to Marty Loken who later sold it as well. It was a nice one that got away.

Melanie

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6521 guests and no members online