Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I'm BaaaAAaaaacck

I'm BaaaAAaaaacck 13 years 5 months ago #30805

Well, it's been a while since I came to visit. Unfortunately things have not improved much for me or the country since my last visit. Things have changed a lot since this whole site began. The same could be said for my life. Daughter troubles and the news that I'm going to be a father again at 46 years old this June gets confusing to say the least.

One of my neighbors has decided that after 8 years of my living here he wants to do everything he can to cause trouble for me while I try to put food on the table, literally, by raising chickens.

Farm animals are nothing new to this neighborhood as other neighbors have raised chickens and are raising chickens here, just not across the street from him.

So, I have decided to post two of my boats for FREE. You can see the post in the FGNE section. I made up my mind before the troubles that they had to go anyway. This just puts an artificial time limit on it. I have until the end of July to dispose of some things. I'm betting whatever I do it won't be enough.

I'm keeping two classic boats, my Starcraft and my aluminum '57 Cadillac. Both need work and will need to wait until I can build a shop/garage of some kind. Bet you never thought you'd go to court for some "junk" boats. Well boats do have a way of becoming family.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:I'm BaaaAAaaaacck 13 years 5 months ago #30891

Hi Starcrafter, welcome baaaack.

Sorry to hear about your troubles, I've had my share of neighbor troubles, mostly involving the old boats. I seem to remember a story involving lifting boats over a fence to get them out of the yard. :P

Hope things improve for you, congratulations on the new addition to the family!

Dave in sunny Buffalo

Classic Fiberglass Boat Owners Association:
www.classicfiberglasboats.com/

Re:I'm BaaaAAaaaacck 13 years 5 months ago #31128

Thanks cc1000, I don't know if anyone on this board still remembers me, but I've been around almost since the beginning. My major problem is not being able to get a place to repair my "junk".

Yeah, the baby was a bit of a shock. I won't go into all the details, but I'll be a new father and a new grandfather by the end of the year. (So I'm told) :unsure: We'll see if the stress makes me an ex-everything first.

Hope your summer is shaping up to be a good one. For the most part I'll be playing with the toy in my profile picture. It's a nice classic Kubota B8200 tractor. I have a front end loader and backhoe on it now, so there's more to enjoy.

I don't know that I'll even see the water, let alone get a boat on any this year. That's what tends to happen in life.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7416 guests and one member online