• Page:

TOPIC: My big boat, needs new owner, and a super deal too

My big boat, needs new owner, and a super deal too 13 years 6 months ago #28448

• Robby321
  • Robby321's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Just posted in the ads, here. As cannot do ad full details, here the full skinny. SOMEONE gonna get a "prize". I hope me "pushing a boat for sale", here OK? Anyway, I'm a good friend, the "Doc Frankenmerc", and I BS no one. But, read on, and has to go, this summer..and comes with me always, available, to answer, any questions, after sale. I simple have to many toys..Robby.
24'Bayliner Saratoga, 77 WELL MAINTAINED W/ALL UPGRADES Sell/Trade?

This boat has been owned by only me and my neighbor. Always barned, or under cover. Boat is solid, 350/VP280 OD. Repowered 96, with the old carb/mans, etc put back on. Last few years, ALL replaced with new, EVERYTHING. Carb/ALL pumps/ALT/ ELEC ignition, upgraded "Mans"..name it, I did it, and much more. Mechanic/Machinist decades. Reason it F/S? I live in a private HOA on the water, and the land parking spots for it, and my other 3 boats, has been sold out from under me, AND, they are tearing out soon where I slip it, a 26 foot slip, for a tear down, new marina main dock to get to it. Boat not used last year, and no plan me for future use, and its in the way now. And its gets darn good "gas time", on plane at 3300 RPM, probably 6 MPG. GREAT mileage off plane, chugging along, decent speed, at 1500 RPM.

Motor runs great, trailer has been worked on, extra angle iron welded on the rear, some the old salted iffy stuff replaced. It does not have brakes, salt water took care of that. I just took the innards out. Any decent truck can tow it easy. Needs lights/plate to be road worthy. I don't need them here, friend with a 6 cylinder Ford F150 in 4 wheel Low gear, helps me the launch, up the hill back, but on the road, either a decent big ride to stop the "package", or simple do $750 for new axles with Disc brakes. But this is a big (5000LBS) boat, best for someone with a summer slip, or buoy tie up. Boat is bottom painted, and "TriLux", the OD. And yes, bellows replaced, U Joints fine, last oil change out was clear out, no water intrusion. When in the slip, its a good 8/10 weeks, and no problems for me

Some the skinny. I have $3000 alone in "new bolt on motor parts, to run like new" Also a 79 PERFECT running L/S 15HP 79 Johnson kicker, has Elec Start, not hooked up though..just yank it and go. Thats worth $500. And just put BRAND NEW, at $720, new rim's and tires (still have 5 old spares). Thats over $4000 right there, so I basically giving the you the rest at $500 more.

BUT, its has to get out my way..(just whipped up an old school 16'Flatbottom Merc, IL6 big HP, of the .."Doc"..and I simply have too many (4) boats..(6 motorcycles too..lotta toys, not enough me, and getting too old for this stuff anyway..need a "thin out!").

I asked $7500 a few years back for the boat, got tired "low ball offers". Well, its a Lowball offer now.

At the moment, its under a 10/20 canopy, extended up 4 some feet to clear the boat, front back covered, (and YOU CAN HAVE THE STRUCTURE/COVER TOO), in my front yard, and the big Leaf Maple above it, needs to come down next fall, so the boat has to go. I'm going to ask now, $4500,. and I'm pretty solid on that price. If you don't want the 15HP Johnson kicker? $4000. If you don't want the new tires and rims, put the old on later, bring back the new, knock off another $500. I can launch it here, take it where ya want the water, drag the trailer later. Somebody getting a good deal here.

Plus, I will trade for just about anything. Motorcycles, ATV, decent running P/U's/old Muscle car/Rat Rod...what ya got? Out by Steamboat Island, outside Olympia. Boat is covered and pickled..(90 gallon tank is pumped dry, I just fire the motor a side 3 gallon tank of fresh gas, Stabiled, motor runs like a 'Timex" watch..takes a licking, and keeps on ticking!. Have ALL titles,, ALL receipts..history, what done.

NOW..this just a heads up, F/S, as the boat WILL NOT BE MOVED, OR UNCOVERED UNTIL SPRING! Feel free to email me, and I will send you the full of what I've done. Many pix too. And the condition of everything. And I BS no one, so I will do my best to explain anything, honestly. I don't ever want to screw over a fellow boater. When the weather breaks, it will get uncovered, and then ya can come out and take a look. Robby
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6295 guests and one member online