Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ? year the SeaSprite(?) Speed Queen Catalina made

? year the SeaSprite(?) Speed Queen Catalina made 13 years 6 months ago #28362

Anyone know what year the Speed Queen Catalina was made. Maybe a Sea Sprite that still made the Speed Queen I'm not sure. 61? 62,3 or 4?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:? year the SeaSprite(?) Speed Queen Catalina made 13 years 6 months ago #28368

Neato boat.

Have you looked thru the brochures in the Classic Library here on this site? Lotsa Sea Sprite, Speed Queen, Glastex brochures are posted there.

Andreas

Re:? year the SeaSprite(?) Speed Queen Catalina made 13 years 6 months ago #28377

I did but unfortunately the brochure with the pic of this boat is undated. It has to be later than 62 from what I can see and I'm leaning towards a 64 because that is what the merc appears to be and it all looks original to the boat. I just didnt think speed queen still went on in 64. Also I should pick up the clue phone because that is what the title says. LOL I just didnt believe the title at first. Sometimes they're right! I'm trying to find someone else with one of these.

Re:? year the SeaSprite(?) Speed Queen Catalina made 13 years 6 months ago #28379

There is a time peiod where not much is known about SpeedQueen/Glastex and Sea Sprite. Since Sea Sprite was a brand but they did not have their own factory and boats were made for them by several boat buiilders, it gets a bit confusing. There is still a bunch of fuzziness on facts.

I have a couple of TrailCar boat trailers and am very happy with them.

Andreas

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6316 guests and one member online