Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: need to i.d. this boat

need to i.d. this boat 13 years 6 months ago #28127

I just got this boat and have no idea what year make or model. really wish i could figure it out. If anyone has any idea about it please help. I think it is around 1955 to 1960. not sure.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:need to i.d. this boat 13 years 6 months ago #28129

Welcome to the site Tim. it looks like you may have a 59-60 Lake & Sea. If you have a shot of the stern I think it would nail it down. There is some info on them in the Glassic library section. There is also a couple of members doing some work on theres right now with plenty of pics. Keep us posted with pic and info on your new boat. Thanks, Skip.

Re:need to i.d. this boat 13 years 6 months ago #28153

Hey thanks alot for the help. I will get better pictures soon for ya. K

Re:need to i.d. this boat 13 years 6 months ago #28159

skip,is right,check out "retro 54"s post it will show you what in the transom of his lake n sea,they are very cool boats,and are disireable.
but if i may suggest something that bimini top front strap seems to use the windshield as a support,i have seen cracked windshields from this,and they are hard to come by for certain boats,imho john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:need to i.d. this boat 13 years 6 months ago #28174

Hey thanks for the tip. i will check it out. I have really started to like these style boats. I like them cause they are different. I done some looking last night and i think it is a 1958. Im thinking about restoring it up a little. i want to get some fresh paint on it. Does anyone know if the paint scheme is right or is the white need to be on the top and the color on the bottom? Not sure. Here is a few more pictures. It is still really nasty. Im ready to get it cleaned up. Thanks everyone for your help.

Tim
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7258 guests and one member online