Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Larson Barn Find

Larson Barn Find 13 years 6 months ago #27837

I have been given a late 60's or early 70's Larson outboard. It is rough and I just do not have the expertise to do the necessary repairs to the fiberglass. I can handle the mechanics and electrical and maybe the interior. I was wondering if anyone in the Southern California area (or beyond) might be interested in this piece of Americana. I am not looking for much and would be happy to consider any offer. If no takers, I am going to slowly clean it up and see what I can do. The previous owner did damage to the transom (sp) and the whole boat needs paint and little body work. I am more interested in giving this really neat runabout a chance. It is 14' in length.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Larson Barn Find 13 years 6 months ago #27882

• Neil
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
mgriffin
If you are interested in keeping this boat, and you think that you can handle the mechanical and electrical,the battle is half over.
There are plenty of folks that will gladly help with any and all questions pertaining to each and every step of the processes that you will encounter. The camaraderie is great.
There are threads here that you can be guided to that cover everything to get this little jewel back on the water where it belongs.
We all are very interested in following each others progress on our projects, big and small.
We post pictures, swap parts, share information, and build friendships.
So, if you are up to it, there is help here. Like home. :)
Neil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Neil and Mary Ousnamer
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7181 guests and one member online