Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Suggestions on Invader interior??

Suggestions on Invader interior?? 13 years 6 months ago #27383

• joenawlins
  • joenawlins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
OK I got the floor up for the most part today and wondering about the layout of the interior. I'm thinking back to back on the front and a bench in the back. I'm wondering more about placement of gas tank and battery as it seems to be space challenged. Thinking I will have to make a hinged bench for storage. Any thoughts? It's about 68" at the last cross member which is 20" from transom. The aft sec is 17" on both sides and 29" center that will be left open. Hell I think I am confusing myself!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Suggestions on Invader interior?? 13 years 6 months ago #27390

hi joe,i think you can put a 12 gallon tank in there,ill have to measure mine tommorrow,how wide is the tank your putting in?and you have room for a battery box too,and what im planing on doing to the cutter is put a bench seat in the back,that the back folds down to get at the gas and battery ,plus the whole thing will fold forward to get under the seat,using stainless piano hinges,something like this,it might be what your already talking about,this way i can get at the gas without lifting the seat.but if i need storage the seat folds forward,i have a few rare earth magnets that will hold the back in place against the splashwell,john,i have a crappy drawing of it but its a pdf and wont post,if you want i can email it to you,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Suggestions on Invader interior?? 13 years 6 months ago #27404

• joenawlins
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Hey John, I found a low profile folding bench seat on e-bay that I think I could copy from. Don't know how to post link but it's a 60" wise seat I believe. Still not sure how I would be able to make a storage spot under it, don't know if I have enough vertical room to build a box to mount it on.

Re:Suggestions on Invader interior?? 13 years 6 months ago #27405

• joenawlins
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
javascript:;

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 5885 guests and 2 members online