Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: transom height on a 62 devil ray?

Re:transom height on a 62 devil ray? 13 years 6 months ago #27388

• john-gibson
  • john-gibson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
thanks mr 88,you must be friends with tim,hes a great guy,heck if you live by tims,it would be great to meet you when we come up to get the motors and devil ray,and either word is fine by me,lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:transom height on a 62 devil ray? 13 years 6 months ago #27392

88 lives over by me John, he's looking for a boat to bring to the "Custom Craft Clubhouse". ;)

Dave in sunny Buffalo

Classic Fiberglass Boat Owners Association:
www.classicfiberglasboats.com/

Re:transom height on a 62 devil ray? 13 years 6 months ago #27393

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
ok what did i miss?clubhouse? and 88 sounds like a good guy,i hope to meet him.
by the way i think todd and frank are meeting up to tranfer the devil ray to franks house tommorrow, im pretty excited,and thanks frank and todd,like i said i owe ya,john

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:transom height on a 62 devil ray? 13 years 6 months ago #27400

Haha...well...it looks like the Custom Craft Club has sort of started to take over our local antique boat group's new workshop. I'll post some pics soon, for now this is the only shot I have. (I managed to "steal" this from a newsletter preview...lol...)

Dave in sunny Buffalo

Classic Fiberglass Boat Owners Association:
www.classicfiberglasboats.com/

Re:transom height on a 62 devil ray? 13 years 6 months ago #27409

• Mr. 88
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
JG, Tim is a straight shooter,more or less got in contact with him after reading some post here and email from Frank aka PC1000.Had my 21 year old son with me today at Tims and he was going to try and hook him up with a scrapper to remove$$$ whats laying around there.
CC1000 is going to give me a guided tour of the facility when its good for him. I plan on attending the event on the 26th at any rate.Mentioned I am in the market for a CC and we will see what Dave comes up with.Its always fun "spending" some ones elses money,LOL. Probably sell one of the MFGs to make room if the right CC shows up.The other one may end up at the NFACs mancave.
My Power Cat left L.A. this morning and I received a text from shipper that he is 350 miles into it, noted bearings were not running hot.Should be home Tuesday so I am looking forward to seeing it for the first time!
Not hijacking thread just replying,thanks guys.

cool runnings Mr 88

Re:transom height on a 62 devil ray? 13 years 6 months ago #27410

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
88,yeah tim is a straight shooter ,i trust him imensly,i knoe if he says a motor is good.. then it is.hes as honest and hard working as they come.
i wish i could come to silver lake,but i have to go up to tims and get the boaa and motors soon,then go to hammondsport on july 16,and im not sure i can afford the gas at 10 mph in my pickup,lol.
matbe ill meet you there,john

---Mark Twain
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 5968 guests and 2 members online