Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Doc "Frankenmerc", is "hanging up the "badge"..

Doc "Frankenmerc", is "hanging up the "badge".. 13 years 6 months ago #26913

• Robby321
  • Robby321's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Well..with bitter/sweet pleasure, and with his permission, I have to announce that the famous "Dr. Frankenmerc", "Thom", is "hanging up the well worn out badge and gun", will go into a "shadow box/albums/memories" now, the years being a damn good cop! And a better friend, not known, much less a damn WIZARD, old Mercs!. Announced to me yesterday, and invited to his "Retirement Dinner", coming up soon. As ya know, the back surgery did not come out the best, but trust me, I was out his "dogpatch" a few weeks ago, and where else was he when I showed up?.."out in the operating room, working old Mercs!" But he's hanging up the "Badge". He is so well loved by many over the years, made a zillion friends, and the years working the High School as a "Resource Officer", well the kids loved and respected him, as him them. But he told me "its time". Best I can say, as live close, well?..I GOT HIM FULL TIME DOING MERC MAGIC NOW!
Anyway, for those that live close to him here, or are close to him personal, email him for a way in to the dinner. Ya know the rules...
frankenmerc at comcast dot net. ..Shelton might be losing a good cop, but we still have his Merc knowledge and wisdom. Be well all, Robby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 5874 guests and 2 members online