• Page:

TOPIC: john gibson

john gibson 13 years 7 months ago #25573

• frog
  • frog's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
hey john, send me a side picture of your boat. iam trying to do something and i will try on your boat. thanks frog greg fliss 40018 333rd ln aitkin mn 56431. ps i will need the color you are going to paint it also. hope this works.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:john gibson 13 years 7 months ago #25578

frog,do you mean the devil ray?i dont have any side pics of it yet,its still in connecticut,im hoping to pick it up in march.and thank for whatever you are doing,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:john gibson 13 years 7 months ago #25640

• frog
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
hi john, yes i ment the D R when you get a good side pix you can e-mail me a couple @ This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . no hurry . i thought you had it home, but when you can you will. thanks. frog

Re:john gibson 13 years 7 months ago #25650

ok frog thank you,i do have side pics of the sunray though,will it work?
Attachments:

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:john gibson 13 years 7 months ago #25747

• frog
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
john, thanks for the pic's. i will try out my idea with them and let you know how it goes. frog

Re:john gibson 13 years 7 months ago #25786

Frog,

John's boat is in my back yard. None of the pics I have are side, but could probably unwrap it and get something later in the week, if that would work.

Todd (aka thetudor)
1964 Custom Craft Aqua Ray
1959 Glastron Seaflite
1959 Tomahawk Spirit

Re:john gibson 13 years 7 months ago #25876

• frog
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
thetudor, thanks for the offer. i have started with the pic's john sent me. this is going to take awhile to see if i can do it, as i work 6 days aweek 9 hours a day. that maybe why i never get a boat done. lol. but thanks again for the offer. frog

Re:john gibson 13 years 7 months ago #25880

thanks tudor i would love some pics of it so i can do a little planing on what and how im going to restore it if you have a chance,and thank you for everything your doing,john

frog i dont know what your up to,but it sounds great,i cant wait to see it,by the way the owners names are ed gordon and sheila gibson,they gave me part ownership,because of the restoration i did on it,but ill have my own devil ray soon,thanks frog,john

---Mark Twain

Re:john gibson 13 years 7 months ago #25885

• frog
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
hey john, don't get your hopes up as this may turn into a nightmare. that is why iam not saying what it is. lol take care frog

Re:john gibson 13 years 7 months ago #25886

frog it doesnt matter how it turns out,what matters is your trying to do something good,and all that matters in the end is you thought of me,and that means alot to me,so what ever it is im gong to love it,john

---Mark Twain
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6829 guests and no members online