Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Under New Management

Under New Management 13 years 7 months ago #25148

** This thread discusses the content article: Under New Management **

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Under New Management 13 years 7 months ago #25151

Well, how about a "Page 3" faux Fiberglassic Magazine Cover, like what they use to do in the MAD magazines...

I am sure I can round up some good harted folks that want to see there boat on the cover...

Re:Under New Management 13 years 7 months ago #25170

Congratulations Jamil, and thank you for stepping up to the plate. I'm sure I speak for many when I say best of luck.

Frank

Re:Under New Management 13 years 7 months ago #25172

Congratulations on the purchase of Fiberglassics. I've read some of your tutorials on fiberglass repair and refinishing. They are very well written and easy to follow. I'm glad a Fiberglassic nut is still at the helm.

You had me going for a second wtih the "No longer will the library contain all that useless information. Noooooooo, I like that useless information. Please no, oh damn he's going to gut the whole damn...... oh Lady gaga. It's a joke, ok nothing is changing.

Congrats again and thanks to Kelly for founding this site and Jamil for the youtube vids of Lady Gaga polishing gelcoat to a high luster.

Rock On Fiberglassics.

News Flash 13 years 7 months ago #25192

congratulations jamil,its great to see a fellow classic glass enthusiast ,running things,this site and mostly the folks on it mean a great deal to me.
these friends here are like my family.
im happy for you jamil and i am very interested to see what comes next.
and if you need help of any kind ,im here for you and this site,anytime,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Under New Management 13 years 7 months ago #25199

Congratulations on the purchase. I see the changes on the home page already and I think it looks great. I thought this site was great before but it continues to improve. I look forward to the changes and hope for the continued success to the founder, owner and all members of the site and classic boat community.

Nick

1961 Uniflite 19' Express, Bearcat 55 powered
1975 Chris Craft 25' Tournament Fisherman, Twin 181 FL inboard

News Flash 13 years 7 months ago #25935

good luck

News Flash 13 years 7 months ago #26127

I’m not sure what I’ve gotten myself into just buying a 1958 Dorsett. I’m very grateful to the wealth of knowledge on the Fiberglassic Web site. Thanks to everyone that contributes and Congratulations Jamil.

Re:Under New Management 13 years 7 months ago #26527

Congratulations Jamil

You have a wonderful website and I'm sure will continue improving it to the benefit of your guests and online community.

I run a similar website for the fiberglass car community of the 1950s and 1960s called "Forgotten Fiberglass". Some of your folks have posted related info on your site and reference to ours in the past - especially around the Glasspar marque and other boat companys in the 1950's which made cars. Here's a link to recent stories I posted related to Glasspar cars:

www.forgottenfiberglass.com/?cat=14

I'm honored to call Bill Tritt and his sons Matt and Greg friends, and each has helped with much of the research I've completed in this area (Glasspar and related companies).

Recently I ran a story on a topic close to your heart - fiberglass boats. Here's a link to that story:

www.forgottenfiberglass.com/?p=4567

Feel free to contact me via my e-mail below. Perhaps we can cross references our sites - as appropriate - to the benefit of all of our guests and members.

Best of luck on your website and as I say at the end of each story I post on Forgotten Fiberglass...

Glass on...

Geoff Hacker
www.forgottenfiberglass.com
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re:Under New Management 13 years 7 months ago #26528

Geoff,

Thank you. Your site looks great by the way.

Jamil

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6005 guests and 2 members online