Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: July is just around the corner in the NE

July is just around the corner in the NE 13 years 7 months ago #24695

So make sure to make plans, take vacation time, get reservations, and plan on joining a bunch of classic glass fanatics at the Wine Country Classics Chapter of the ACBS the 3rd weekend in July in Hammondsport on one of the smaller but eminently beautiful Finger Lakes - Keuka Lake. I believe there is already a good sized contingent of folks intending, including a bunch of Custom Craft owners with their boats. I just don't want anybody to say they didn't know!

As a disclaimer here, I'm a member of the chapter and you can look for me at the meet selling 50/50 tickets. Brings a wad a cash would ya? :)

Frank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:July is just around the corner in the NE 13 years 7 months ago #24700

I KNOW, I KNOW.. i'm good for a bunch of tickets. i heard there might be a log splitter as one of prizes. hehe
Attachments:

Re:July is just around the corner in the NE 13 years 7 months ago #24702

Cool! No log splitter, didn't get it done before surgery. I'm not sure when I can get back to it either, but hopefully before July.

We're camping on the lake at a state park with a boat launch. It's a hike from the event site, but it's the same lake. I haven't fished in years and hope to get back into it with the Power Cat. (They were some the first performance fish & ski boats.) That may be the first week I give it a try.

Enjoy your evening.

Frank

Re:July is just around the corner in the NE 13 years 7 months ago #24704

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Sure wish I could make it up there this summer Frank, I'd like nothing better than shaking the hands of my "extended family" up there and sharing some good times. Looks like I'll be busy on the Custom Craft though. (Been re-reading the old threads in the Merc Forum on your 1000, trying to pick up whatever tips and advise I can. It's amazing how similar our motors are, but I guess they're only a year apart right!?) Be sure to take plenty of pics and video at the meet, it's ALMOST as good as being there. ;)

PS - Good luck with the surgery, keep us posted okay?

Mark

Re:July is just around the corner in the NE 13 years 7 months ago #24709

I wish you could too Mark, that would be very cool.

Any thing I can help with the 1000, don't hesitate to ask. I don't know much, but sure have learned a lot with help from a lot of friends.

Frank

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6677 guests and one member online