TOPIC: Bare Naked Crosby

Bare Naked Crosby 13 years 8 months ago #23290

• Shipster
  • Shipster's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi All,
I've finally gotten my boat towed up to my house where I can begin work on her. All the harware is stripped off with the exception of the rub-rail and the steering wheel. I've got a few questions before I start. Does anyone have a color spec. for the red topsides and white hull? Also she is sitting on a Gator trailer which shows some evidence of the original Gator Yellow. Does anyone have that paint color? Insofar as the hardware is concerned it is all pretty pitted up. I sent one of the step plate rings to get strpped and it came back looking awful. Lots of holes and pits. I thought that new castings would be a better looking alternative than trying to resurrect the original stuff. Does anyone know of a decent foundry that can do boat hardware? The last thing (for now anyway) is there is a fiberglass bulkhead of some sort underneath the foredeck in the borrom of the boat that has a 1/2" weep hole at the keel line. Is there flotation inside that bulkhead? Thanks in advance for any help. This is my first thread and I'm not certain that I will be able to post my pix but I will give it the old college try

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Bare Naked Crosby 13 years 8 months ago #23294

yes that is a foam flotation chamber up front, if you do get foundry prices please post I too maybe interested
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6587 guests and one member online