Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 62 flying scott

62 flying scott 13 years 9 months ago #22613

just got this 1962 flying scott anybody have any info onthese boats are they worth restoring or is it a junker?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:62 flying scott 13 years 9 months ago #22614

• Neil
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Welcome to FG;
That is a pretty open ended question.
There is alot of info in the Glassic Library on your Scott.
Post some pics here and I am sure there are folks here that can and will answer your questions.
As far as worth restoring, well, that has to be answered by you.
If it is beautiful in your eyes, get it, pour heart and soul in it, make it what you want and be proud of it. It will not disappoint if you do it your way. That is my 3 cents worth.
Neil

Neil and Mary Ousnamer

Re:62 flying scott 13 years 8 months ago #22714

I have one of the Scott-boat-motor series and think they will only get fewer & fewer; that will have some value as to restoring. We had one (not this model, but smaller) and it took first place at the International Antique Outboard Motor Club, Inc. meet for boat & motor. This model didn't have very many made, so if your not going to restore or use, pass it on so it can still have it's days in the sun. This series "boat-motor-trailer" were all built by McCulloch and sold as a unit.

Re:62 flying scott 13 years 8 months ago #22715

I have one of the Scott-boat-motor series and think they will only get fewer & fewer; that will have some value as to restoring. We had one (not this model, but smaller) and it took first place at the International Antique Outboard Motor Club, Inc. meet for boat & motor. This model didn't have very many made, so if your not going to restore or use, pass it on so it can still have it's days in the sun. This series "boat-motor-trailer" were all built by McCulloch and sold as a unit.

Re:62 flying scott 13 years 8 months ago #22716

Re:62 flying scott 13 years 8 months ago #23478

well if u guys know anybody interested in it i will sell it, since i know nothing about it, id rather let someone else enjoy it call me at 626-675-9221

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6622 guests and 2 members online