Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Finned Razorback

Finned Razorback 13 years 9 months ago #21044

I talked to the person with the Razorback ski-jet on Little Rock craigslist. She said she thought it was a 58 but wasn't sure. No Paper no windshield says glass is in good shape. Asking 100 bucks. It is in the antique section if anyones interested. I"m holding out for The 65 fury.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Finned Razorback 13 years 9 months ago #21046

Thanks for the heads up. I just sent them an email. I am hoping she has a picture or two she can email me so I can see if it is indeed a '58 model. If it is I'll have to make a trip up there to bring it home. Been looking for a true '58 close by since 1999. I have a '59 model Ski Jet, but it is a little different. I also have a '64 Fury, and sold my '65 Fury a while back. I love the Furys. :)

Some people are like slinkies... Not much good for anything, but they sure are fun to push down the stairs.

Re:Finned Razorback 13 years 9 months ago #21047

She said she had no pics. I have her number if you want it. She said she has a call but they haven't said they are coming to look at it. Want it?

Re:Finned Razorback 13 years 9 months ago #21069

Got your email alloriginal. Thanks. It's going to be hard to determine what year it is without a drive up there since she has no pics. I'll give her a call and go from there.

Some people are like slinkies... Not much good for anything, but they sure are fun to push down the stairs.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7522 guests and no members online