Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2011 Classic Boat Wall Calendar...sent to printer.

2011 Classic Boat Wall Calendar...sent to printer. 13 years 9 months ago #21016

• vuyosevich
  • vuyosevich's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 2
I finished the calendar layout today. This years was very taxing as i didn't receive enough pic's to to place 4 in each month, so i had to experiment with the layout. It took a lot of time and i think it looks pretty good. Some of you who sent multiple pic's will see them in the calendar. We got 33 orders for a total of 59 calendars, most coming from FiberGlassics. The 3 classic boat sites that i received orders from will be in caption at the bottom of the cover. If it wasn't for Corrine Hurst (woodboat) we wouldn't of reached the minimum. Her infamous bowlite collection graces this years cover. I hope everyone who submitted information more than just there name is correct, as its not me who enters the caption on the pic's. I forward the info in an email to the printer. He's only made 1 mistake in 2 years, by switching the owners on 2 almost identical Switzers. ok maybe it was 50/50..lol .The details in these boats made it a pleasure for me to look at over the 6 weeks.
Those of you who sent me more than the stated amount, thankyou. i always run short on the postage when mailing out. If all goes smooth i'm told i'll receive them on the 16th. They will be mailed out within the next 2 days. thank's to all who participated, ...Ron

ps. i can order more at the same price but they have to be in multibles of 10.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:2011 Classic Boat Wall Calendar...sent to printer. 13 years 9 months ago #21020

Thanks for the update Ron, and for your effort. I am sure they will be excellent as previous.

And thanks too, to Corrine (woodboat).
Without your oder the rest of us would have missed out.
Ken.

Re:2011 Classic Boat Wall Calendar...sent to printer. 13 years 9 months ago #21021

well said ken,thank you ron and corrine,i appreciate what you do,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:2011 Classic Boat Wall Calendar...sent to printer. 13 years 9 months ago #21023

Yes thank you Ron and Corrine. This is my first but I'm sure it wont be my last.

Bob

Re:2011 Classic Boat Wall Calendar...sent to printer. 13 years 9 months ago #21024

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
We appreciate your efforts Ron, I know that was a lot of work coordinating all the stuff necessary to make it happen. Corrine definitely deserves some major Karma for helping make the order minimum, she's one big-hearted lady for sure.

(Sorry I wasn't able to contribute any pics, I just don't have anything worthy of publishing.)

Mark
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.450 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7564 guests and no members online