Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Happy Thanksgiving to My FiberFinatic Friends!

Happy Thanksgiving to My FiberFinatic Friends! 13 years 10 months ago #20370

• Waterwings
  • Waterwings's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 100
I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to the FiberGlassics family! I know this probably should have gone on the non-boat forum but I wanted to make sure I got everyone. I am thankful for all the help I have received this year from all the great people on this forum! Without your help I'd still being trying to figure out where I was on the Wagemaker Clipper project. Only some minor things to go but I got her in the water before season end thanks to you all, or should I make that plural and say "All y'all". Sorry had to say it, 10 years in Pensacola Florida and an Auburn grad will due that to ya! :lol:

Thanks Everyone! Happy Thanksgiving!

Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Happy Thanksgiving to My FiberFinatic Friends! 13 years 10 months ago #20373

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
I share your thoughts and sentiment here Bob, thanks for expressing it. The help and comradeship from the good folks here is a rare and priceless thing. There are many here who selflessly give their time, knowledge, and even parts to those in need. Without this site, many of us would be years behind collecting info that is available here in hours! The feeling of "you're one of the family" here makes everything seem more enjoyable, without a doubt.

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

(Personally, I'm going to go find one of Ken's posts and give him some + Karma for getting the site back up so quick! Working on a holiday, gotta love it. Glassaholic extraordinaire!)

Mark

Re:Happy Thanksgiving to My FiberFinatic Friends! 13 years 10 months ago #20376

can't add much more to that. you two said it all. ron

Re:Happy Thanksgiving to My FiberFinatic Friends! 13 years 10 months ago #20379

you guys said it right,i feel like a family here ,without the help from all of you,i wouldnt know port from starboard,lol,and i want to thank all of the folks here for being so kind to me all of these years,have a great holiday season,and thanks for being my friend,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Happy Thanksgiving to My FiberFinatic Friends! 13 years 10 months ago #20380

• Tbergh
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
happy thanksgiving all

thad

Re:Happy Thanksgiving to My FiberFinatic Friends! 13 years 10 months ago #20382

• Split
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
HAPPY HOLIDAY right back at ya W.W. : Vote of the day as we are also at our high point of year. 72 degrees today (Tenn) cut / fab some 2x4 reposition in the engine box / sundeck this am. Will share a beer for everyone later.

. As some know our son (Ex-OMC& certified wrench) just moved back into their new farmhouse two weeks ago in Maine. March night time fire & both grandkids got out of 2nd floor bedrooms. Now all one level & future garage will be De-Tached. Visit in Dec for some snowmobile.?

Again EVERYONE have a good & safe week if traveling.

Re:Happy Thanksgiving to My FiberFinatic Friends! 13 years 10 months ago #20399

• Neil
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
All
Happy safe Holidays.
I spent the Thanksgiving Holiday in the Portland area for the 3rd year with our daughter.
I did a little shopping and I picked up my first Merc tower.(Well actually I bought two!!) I got a 63 short shaft with controls and a 63 long shaft.
Also found a 110 horse complete and running, just waiting on the owner on that one.
I called Thom (Frankenmerc) and he was very helpful in answering my questions and guiding me on my first Towers.
Thank you again Thom.
I couldn't wait to get back online while out here and check the forums.
I hope that everyone in our FG family had a wonderful Thanksgiving and all traveling was safe to and from.
Neil

Neil and Mary Ousnamer
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6520 guests and no members online