Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Motor is off the boat

Motor is off the boat 13 years 10 months ago #20117

Supposed to get down to 25 tonight. Time for the merc to come inside. Took my 2 hours and screwed my back and left shoulder up! :P

Frank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Motor is off the boat 13 years 10 months ago #20122

Frank,
Ouch take it easy bud. Glad to hear you got the motor off but not that you hurt yourself in the process. Nothing a good hot soak and a Scotch can't take care of! ;)

Bob

Re:Motor is off the boat 13 years 10 months ago #20123

Thanks Bob, I'm doing better now. I think I have (had) a torn rotator cuff in my left shoulder. It's been bothering me a while, today just aggravated it a bunch. Next year new through transom bolts with less thread! One in particular was/is real hard to get to.

I got the boat stored in my new pole barn expansion, just no roof yet. No biggie, no floor in this boat, not much to rot if it sits out.

Frank

Re:Motor is off the boat 13 years 10 months ago #20129

geeze frank,dont hurt yourself,how are you going to pick up my custom craft if your hurt,just kidding,i hope your ok,take care of yourself,and i know what you ean,i cant sleep for more then 2 hours ,then my back and shoulders stiffen up and i have to get out of bed and move around,ill bet your the same,because i see you on here at all hours of the night/morning too,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Motor is off the boat 13 years 10 months ago #20132

when we were up at franks i felt guilty sleeping to 8 in the morning..or was it 9...lol

Re:Motor is off the boat 13 years 10 months ago #20133

Dam Frank it looks like you just don't learn. Haven't you hurt you self enough on that boat. Now if I remember right you said you were going to put a boom on that ATC like I have on my lawn tractor. Dam I know I sure get tired of hurting and I have a few years on you.
I got all 3 of my snowmobiles out yesterday and getting them ready for some fun.
You take care and get better.
Mike aka pathfinderz1
PS
I go in for surgery for a herina tuesday and then I'm ready for winter fun. Just hope we get more snow this year to play in.

Re:Motor is off the boat 13 years 10 months ago #20135

john-gibson wrote:

geeze frank,dont hurt yourself,how are you going to pick up my custom craft if your hurt,just kidding,i hope your ok,take care of yourself,and i know what you ean,i cant sleep for more then 2 hours ,then my back and shoulders stiffen up and i have to get out of bed and move around,ill bet your the same,because i see you on here at all hours of the night/morning too,john

Yeah, I was up around 1:30 or 2 John, but with a pounding headache. I was pretty much under the weather yesterday, but just keep pushing anyways. We're gonna be gone Thursday morning through Saturday night, and with the nights getting colder, the motor needed to come inside.

I've got a bit more paint to do on the log splitter today, and if I can, run to NAPA for a solenoid and push button starter switch. I think I've figured out where to mount the battery, and will need to make a bracket for the solenoid and starter switch. Got other stuff going on too, but it's good stuff, just always busy.

I can pick up that boat and/or store it here John, just let me know. Not a problem.

Enjoy your day!

Frank

Re:Motor is off the boat 13 years 10 months ago #20136

pathfinderz1 wrote:

I go in for surgery for a herina tuesday and then I'm ready for winter fun. Just hope we get more snow this year to play in.

Gee Mike, hope everything works out okay Tuesday. I've been there and done that, ya gotta be a little careful for a while there buddy!

If I were you, I'd just forget about snowmobiling this winter... :)

Good luck!

Frank

Re:Motor is off the boat 13 years 10 months ago #20148

thanks frank ill let you know.and its much appreciatedim sending the plate up to connecticut tommorrow,if you need anything let me know,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Motor is off the boat 13 years 10 months ago #20152

Sounds good John. Just let me know how it goes.

Frank

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6556 guests and no members online