• Page:

TOPIC: Shameful eBay plug... 77-91 John-Rude parts

Shameful eBay plug... 77-91 John-Rude parts 13 years 10 months ago #20053

• 69Fabuglas
  • 69Fabuglas's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Man, I HATE making posts like this... but know you guys may be interested. I just gotta clear some space in the garage!

As you know, the 1985 Johnson 90 HP VRO that came with my Fabuglas.. dropped a cylinder and my mechanic "friend" has kept my powerhead for 4-years. I came across a good deal and repowered with the 1400 Merc.. so there's no need to keep all my extra Johnson/Evinrude parts. I have virtually everything except the powerhead itself- on eBay right now. The auctions go off this evening.
I guarantee everything to be in GREAT operable condition. I do not think this engine had many hours- it's just too clean. Freshwater only (mostly Allegheny/Youghiogheny/Monongahela/Ohio rivers)

Coils, Starter, Stator, Trigger, Wiring harness, Rebuilt-carbs, LU w/recent water pump and LU seals, COMPLETE T/T unit with harness, gauge + sender and ALL mounting hardware,

The LEG fits 90/115/140HP V4 John-Rudes from 1977-1991
The electronics fit 1983-1987 or so. Some stuff like the coils and powerpacks fits many more years and engine sizes. I have part numbers listed on each auction.

If you really "need" something.. e-mail me and we'll work out a price... then you can bid a rediculous amount of $$$ (to be sure you get it) and we'll refund the difference in the invoice.

Thanks guys... just trying to pay for my engine and more boat stuff!

Ray
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Shameful eBay plug... 77-91 John-Rude parts 13 years 10 months ago #20056

• Split
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
F.G. I am only one vote, that carries very little weight(148), but I forgive you . Seems like good detail explaination. Had needed those parts in past & spent many months. There are a ton of those V-4's . Someone with just a power head should just swap over .IMO.
Guess the mechanic is not your friend anymore.? . I swapped out one of those Trim & Tilt brackets, & spent many day , needed a air chisel, back & forth to remove the top rod. Also that round RED plug for wire harness is like gold to add a ignition switch or make short tiller harness. Had coils act up, but other wise should have been bullet proof.! Let us know how you make out this time of year......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6747 guests and no members online