• Page:

TOPIC: there only original once heres a super nice Shell

there only original once heres a super nice Shell 13 years 10 months ago #19891

• merckid
  • merckid's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I bought this today its a one owner 1958 Shell lake Dart 14. It was repowered in about 1975 with the Merc 50 HP, I love those motors. Are men judged my the size of there horns? Check out the plaid interior. The gel coat in like new no blems, the windsheild has a small crack in it. The trailer is a Mastercraft all original paint. What a time capsule. Wish it was a Rocket with fins, o well it still is cool in my mind. O and the motor runs perfect,hope to get a one last nice day for a ride in her. Thanks for looking the Merckid

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:there only original once heres a super nice Shell 13 years 10 months ago #19893

How come I can't find stuff like that around here? I found this red band Merc 650 on a tri hull And Seabird trailer $200. :S The seat cushions on my grandparents Herters Flying Fish had tha same plaid pattern. I helped wear out the two Mercs on it. 58 Mk 30 and then a nice 66 Merc 500 Those 50s are sweet motors.
Attachments:

Re:there only original once heres a super nice Shell 13 years 10 months ago #19899

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Congrats on the Shell Lake Merckid, super nice find! I hope you do get at least one more decent day to take a ride.

Brrrrrr ElginDave, that pic makes me feel COLD. Is that recent?

Mark

Re:there only original once heres a super nice Shell 13 years 10 months ago #19900

beautiful boat.
quote..Are men judged my the size of there horns?
i sure hope so !!!!!,johnlol
Attachments:

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:there only original once heres a super nice Shell 13 years 10 months ago #19907

LMAO......... :laugh:

Re:there only original once heres a super nice Shell 13 years 10 months ago #19915

merckid,lol,im sorry i just had to do it,but in all serousness that boat is in pristeen condition,a real beauty.
what a great find,john

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:there only original once heres a super nice Shell 13 years 10 months ago #20118

• merckid
  • merckid's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hers a link to the Shell Lake cleaned up
s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt134/merckid/Shell%20Lake/

Re:there only original once heres a super nice Shell 13 years 10 months ago #20124

merckid,wow,heck i didnt think it could get any better,i thought it was cleaned up,wow it looks brand new,was it ever used?
its in unbelievable condition,where do you find these?just like the gale you found,a real beauty.john

---Mark Twain
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6681 guests and no members online