TOPIC: November 13th on the Hudson In the Empire Clipper

November 13th on the Hudson In the Empire Clipper 13 years 10 months ago #19868

• stashm2
  • stashm2's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello All,
Just thought I would share my last run on the Hudson before I put the boat away! was about 60 degrees or more no wind and a beautiful day! Only hitch was all the boat launch docks had been pulled.
Some Fixer uppers? any one need a big old Crane?

Athens NY

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:November 13th on the Hudson In the Empire Clipper 13 years 10 months ago #19872

jesse,cool pics,but where are the pics of your boat?its a cool boat,cool motor too,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:November 13th on the Hudson In the Empire Clipper 13 years 10 months ago #19873

• stashm2
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Sadly the camera battery went dead so we didnt get any of the boat this time. but boy what a nice day!

Re:November 13th on the Hudson In the Empire Clipper 13 years 10 months ago #19874

im glad you had a great time,you deserve it,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:November 13th on the Hudson In the Empire Clipper 13 years 10 months ago #19875

Jesse, you live over in Berne or Westerloo? Seems you told me, I forgot.

I wanted to get out last weekend, but there were too many things to do around here. So I probably missed that last ride of the season.

Frank

Re:November 13th on the Hudson In the Empire Clipper 13 years 10 months ago #19879

• stashm2
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Shame to miss but I missed alot of things I should have done around home as well... its a trade off. I live in east berne over by Clarksville. one of these days I will have to run into you guys down on the river!

Re:November 13th on the Hudson In the Empire Clipper 13 years 10 months ago #19884

i ran into somethin on the river a few weeks ago while up visiting frank. it ko'd my mercury switch, but its o/k now. ron

Re:November 13th on the Hudson In the Empire Clipper 13 years 10 months ago #19886

I think you ran into PERFORMANCE!!!

Frank

Re:November 13th on the Hudson In the Empire Clipper 13 years 10 months ago #19920

• stashm2
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
There was alot of driftwood over the weekend, Performance! I'm getting ready, Rewired my 68 1250 last night, controlls seem to need to be rewired as well got no life out of them. But the starter works and the choke when jumped, I think it will be a runner with new wiring in the controlls tonights project...., Now I just need a boat that can handle it lol!

Re:November 13th on the Hudson In the Empire Clipper 13 years 10 months ago #19921

What you need to find is an old Power Cat for that 1250 Jesse. Good luck with it!

Frank

Re:November 13th on the Hudson In the Empire Clipper 13 years 10 months ago #20187

• stashm2
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
I found a pic from the 13th on my Fathers Cell Phone!, not a good show but heres the old Wagemaker sitting at the Coxsackie Boat launch for a brief brake! the Lack for Docks made it a Weee Bit interesting getting off the boat without getting wet and cold! Hence the paddle as a crutch.
Attachments:

Re:November 13th on the Hudson In the Empire Clipper 13 years 10 months ago #20218

Jesse,
Nice Pic. Almost ended up with that same situation on the first time out with the wife. She had the bow but forgot to tell her to secure the stern also. :ohmy:

Bob

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6693 guests and no members online