Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ok attacking the boat

ok attacking the boat 3 years 11 months ago #143413

HI i wanted to refresh everybodys mind on my problems, so i copied the original post to here now so the pictures will fill in the holes.. no pun intended, now i crawled under the boat today and i cant find my hole. i thought i had it so now i have to clean up the black rub marks to make sure its not with those. i will go over it with a fine tooth comb and paint whatever needs it. so hang in there ill give you something.
ok getting ready to work on the boat for the umpteen time .. had to fix the four wheel drive on the blazer to pull it out of the hole. will slide it back on the trailer some, i have the foam blocks form the first time and ill lower the nose slide the blocks under the back and raise the nose with my a frame i have to rebuild to pick the heavier boat. it collapsed trying to pick up the back. well bent. then get up under it and find the hole and patch it drill holes in the back of the transom and see if its retaining some water that wont drain. (wont get up on plane) i fixed the gas leak. it was leaking thru the screw holes on the sending unit. used aviation permatex sealed everything up clean up the floor from the gas. fix my bilge pump, switch so on. then patch the bow where the tie down strap broke and the winch strap broke and the boat moved on the trailer. and the bow stop chewed it up. so i dont think ill get it back out til later in the year and then just to make sure everything is working right. call early and get a dock slip for next year and try it again. ill send pictures of the bow and the sending unit, and when i find the hole get some of it. for everyone's entertainment. please think of me.

billy
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ok attacking the boat 3 years 10 months ago #143458

i guess ill add water to the inside below deck and hope it comes out ill use a little food coloring to identify the hole or holes. hopefully any more ides........ billy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7046 guests and no members online