Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: boat seats continued

boat seats continued 5 years 5 months ago #139394

ok with some suggestions to the height of the seats and finally seeing the finished product i have to agree they were a little too high and removing the spacers , i think they came out pretty close to what would have been put in if they had put these types of seats in the boat. i had 1 1/2" trimmed off the top and the foam and covers re-installed. batteries will fit in the seat with a little left over . and the backs are comfortable not high up on the shoulders and not too low. a little trim work and a new water pump, and solenoids i will add a filler bolster to the back of the bench seat to fill in the space of the curve and to cover up the fuel hoses
but i want to get it on the water first , and show it off. i know its not true to the original from MFG but this being the only one i know of i wanted something to enjoy

i can't say this enough but from this website and the good heart-ed people here i had the guidance to refinish this boat. i have very
good skills of wood working , electronics , mechanical , and sense of making things work well together , but the fiberglass work was all new to me. so with fiberglassics and the people i make it through with something i am proud of. oh yeah pictures

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

boat seats continued 5 years 5 months ago #139395

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
Now that looks almost too comfortable. Picture yourself anchored out on a small ripple and laying back...just before you doze off.
Looks great.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 9422 guests and one member online