Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Buehler Jet 35

Buehler Jet 35 6 years 1 week ago #137828

Just bought a 1962 Jet 35. A couple of questions for someone to help me get some more information.

Every Jet 35 I see is a 1962 so I am curious to know if it is indeed a 1962. It is a right hand drive.

The boat number is DO593. When I had a Chris Craft I could write the Mariners Museum and get loads of information on it. Is there such a site for Buehler owners.

Thanks for any help and I have enjoyed finding this website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Buehler Jet 35 6 years 5 days ago #137853

I have highlighted a rod coming from the directional nozzle on the jet but I fail to see where it connects or that anything is missing. Can anyone identify that part?

Thanks
Attachments:

Buehler Jet 35 5 years 11 months ago #138005

• Shake
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
The Rod connects to a "rudder" plate under the jet. it connects the steering gates to this rudder, and any slight of miss alignment will cause the wheel to pull hard to one direction or the other, just bend the rod until the pull in the steering wheel is gone. Second Picture is just to show off my LS Swap to a fellow Turbocraft owner.
Good luck in your project.
Look up the turbocraft facebook group and join and we will be able to help you as much as we can on there.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: dogfan1987

Golden Rule number one; While working in the bilge, absolutely under no circumstances, NO FARTING!!!! Captn Shake aka Joe.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online